Jack Campbell Combine

Well the success on the fake punts, etc, as well as the coverage units and Raymond, and with Fox we were constantly winning the field position battle. Get a solid kicker w/o distance issue’s and we’re going places.

1 Like

c’mon, man! You don’t see a similarity?

That’s Jaren Hall, BYU QB in the 2nd photo.

Oh I just thought they were both Kyle Van Noy!

1 Like

Badgley actually kicked pretty well. He was 2 for 3 beyond 50 yards. But he’s a free agent as well. We have been going through kickers like I go through toilet paper after late night taco bell.

Alright, then, I’m not losing my mind.

(Can’t be too sure, ya know?)

But he is only 5 for 13 @ 50+ in his NFL career. I surely don’t like that %.

1 Like

Not at all brother…

“In an insane world a sane man must appear insane”

Welcome to 2023!

I Love You Reaction Gif GIF by Death Wish Coffee

2 Likes

Good point, I’m not banging the table for the dude, but he was the best kicker we had recently by far in the past 2 years.

Agree there @stephenboyd57. He was the best kicker since Matt left us.

1 Like

@cwilson4281 @stephenboyd57

Idk, Riley Patterson was really good for Jax last year. Probably should’ve kept him instead

The play at 2:39 was impressive. That was not an easy play.

He wasn’t so great at LBer and we paid him LBer money.

Only way I see him back is on a paycut.

You can’t afford too many ST aces or your depth will be poor. They have to be able to play some snaps at their positions and not be a liability.

My personal favorite is the safety at the 1:35, where he drags the RN with one hand in the end zone.

1 Like

I’ve got my receipt….

His play in the last five minutes of the Minnesota game almost feels fake. Like it’s a screenplay. Rudy 2 or something like that.

3 Likes

Jack Ham Lambert Campbell

Dan Campbell nephew

Captain Jack

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1690401950787858433/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1690401950787858433&currentTweetUser=BaldyNFL

5 Likes

Haha, thx for whoever liked that post. :smiley: I may or may not be a time traveler.

2 Likes

how did @CasanovaJack1 not give this a thumbs up???

1 Like

Yep, missed that one.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.