Post-game observations

Again, agree to disagree. Even on a per snap basis, Branch wasn’t even close to as much of a game wrecker as Julian. As for level of competition it is what it is and I’m not really sure how to incorporate that into analysis in anything approximating an objective way.

Branch is no doubt a stud and I’m definitely higher on him as a player. I just thought Julian had a special night last night.

1 Like

I listed Capt Jacks tackles and talked about his play all last season. I had more than one poster here say they had watched all the tape esp at Michigan and in their opinion he sucked. He sucked. Not that he wasn’t the best LB in the draft, or maybe top 2 or 3, he sucked. So here’s the deal, I won’t mention your names but you can suck my ####. And BTW, ANYTHING you post here citing your experience watching tape, don’t worry, I’ll be there.

2 Likes

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll probably get yet another message from a mod about hurting people’s feelings.

but @cap said he was too slow…. :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

He wasn’t alone, go back and check out my post on his combine.

Jack Campbell Combine

1 Like

Not me. You make me feel alive.

2 Likes

Though I do want to see what your wife is like pissed off :slight_smile:

I’ll tell ya, whoever said “If mama ain’t happy then nobodies happy”, was pussy whipped. Marriage is a partnership, not a one way street. I take care of her parents plenty, do plenty for her and she’s forcing a move on me that I didn’t want but was willing to do. Now she want’s to be in charge of the remodel and I told her that shit don’t fly, I was a GC and she’s literally in my kitchen. Believe me, I can go longer w/o talking, etc, than she can. We’re all in, neither of us are going anywhere.

1 Like

So uh just now

CB Tae Hayes just gor waived

In fairness to Cap, Barnes is looking pretty good too. Great to have some actual depth at LB for once.

3 Likes

1 Like

WE saw what the guys who give out awards for a living saw. Not going to bump a 5 month old thread, from early March, but thought a link was appropriate.

Barnes is definitely looking good….
hope he wins the job… because that would be great for the team!!!

I do think that Barnes’ ability to stop ball carriers where they stand is a special ability… and his long arms could help him be a special talent. I just like to give Cap the business because he is so far down the rabbit hole… :sunglasses::disguised_face::laughing:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/lions/status/1690434726463787009?s=61&t=1i9lORmS9DwwyM9kgem0Zg

1 Like

https://twitter.com/detroitonlion/status/1690429936031449088?s=61&t=1i9lORmS9DwwyM9kgem0Zg

1 Like

Not me. Wifey is the World Champion of the Silent treatment and I’m mouthy as **** as you all are most certainly aware of. I’m the quickly bury the hatchet and move on type. Grudges are pointless.

1 Like

Captain Jack! Levi O! Man what a story this could be.

Cominsky is no surprise. The DL tanked once he got injured last year. The guy is a stud.

3 Likes

Any idea what they have for Julian? Over the course of the offseason I forgot how inane their grades can be at times.

I did think all three looked really good.

2 Likes