Jacksonville and Detroit

Why would anyone think Lions could beat those teams if we can’t do better than 3-4 point losses to Philly and Vikings???

////SARCASM……. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

yeah right whatever GIF

4 Likes

Injuries are certainly a major concern.

I don’t see us beating the Giants or Dallas with this defense. Dallas and Giants defense will be tough, and if we don’t score 30 we won’t win

1 Like

We likely won’t win all of those games but there’s still other opportunities that I left off (JAX, MIA & GB at home). We blew that game but we’re good enough to be 2-1 against one of the meatier parts of our schedule. I’m not expecting 10 wins of course. I’m just saying it’s not that crazy given our schedule.

1 Like

Exactly
The entire league is crazy right now. Based on the logic these guys are using, the NYG are going to win the Super Bowl this year.
Hey…if it works in the negative, it has to work the other way too, right?

I just can’t believe Buffalo is only one game over .500. They SUCK!
OMG!!!

3 Likes

Duudddde…are you Iggy??

1 Like

Wayne’s world reference…

waynes world GIF

2 Likes

OP chooses to ignore the crazy $$$ spent in FA
If that team makes the playoffs, they quickly get bounced

And yes, they will have a FA hangover within a couple years

All that for —- nothing

2 Likes

I think this weeks game against Seattle will tell us alot. That game should be a win, home game and Seattle is 29th in offense and 21st in Defense. Our offense should score plenty and this will be one of the lower scoring offenses we see. I am expecting them to win

We better come out pissed off and kick their asses. I think we will. Then we go to Foxboro but get Brian Hoyer. We get to 3-2 at the bye then I think playoff aspirations are reasonable.

2 Likes

Jacksonville did what they needed to do. They put a team around a rookie qb . Thats when you can spend some. It may cost them though

Let’s not call the Chargers a.playoff team… Slater is done, Bosa might be, and I bet this rib thing will hinder Herbert. Forget K Allen and the others!!!

Chargers could got 7-10 easily now

1 Like

Plus, the NYG have only lost one. Clearly they’re going to the SB. Duuuh, right?

Did you actually utter those ugly words before you typed them?

It’s so early. Jags could be good. I lived there. I love Agnew and Jones so I’m not hating but they also seem prime to be

A team crowned too early in season. Like if you crowned the cardinals after 5 games last year or ravens on other years…

With less preseason I’m not sure what to make of early season games even more than i used to.

2 Likes

Chargers are a great team…. on paper.

Until they win a playoff game… can’t jump on that bandwagon.

1 Like

Nate makes a valid point and I agree. McVay did the same thing his first year as a coach. Pederson is the real deal and he’s a proven winner. The Jags will be in the mix at the very least.

The Lions have been hit big with injuries. Cant deny that and its rather unfathomable to the extent. That said you lost a game to the Vikings because of mostly poor coaching. Games like that seperate the McVays/Pedersons from the Campbells. The book isn’t written on Dan yet. But there is a failry high likelihood he’s closer to average then good or great.

2 Likes

If the Chargers go 7-10 then people need to cool their Jets on Herbert and Brandon Staley is definitely a DC next year. They won’t though. 10 wins at least. They’ve still got a bunch of dudes.

1 Like

I’m not going to read through this thread because I came into it late, but your argument is stupid. The chargers have not been a playoff team for years. The Chargers are an idiots idea of what a good team is. Jacksonville beat a shitty team whose best player was injured, big ■■■■■■■ deal.

I watched the Jacksonville game and the Chargers are reeling from injuries. That being said. You can see the talent on the jaguars roster. They are flying around and playing with confidence. I think they will come back down to earth soon but you have to like what they are doing. The first half of the Washington game was about the most dominant game I’ve seen Detroit play in a long time. It’s a long season. Will definitely be interesting to see how Jacksonville finishes.