Jahmyr Gibbs RB

Been watching him. He’s talented and great in the open field, seems a little less solid in the short yardage just get me a couple of yards game. However, the Alabama line is not blocking well either.

1 Like

Insert the Lions O-line or plug in Jamaal in that spot. I think you’re good no matter which one you prefer.

I get that, and hell yes we are beyond worse than we were. BUT you have to start getting the building blocks to a fair defense anytime you can , I’m not MUCH of a Goff-guy, but the man can and will get next to 50 burger points in several games IF he has the right kind of help on both lines. you can’t have an 90% Offense and a 10% Defense , and do a damn thing ala 2022 !!

Right, and we have a great opportunity to do that with 60 million in cap space, which we only get by cutting Goff. Therefore, we need to go QB in the draft.

11 for 95 so far tonight. 8.6 average. Bama just took the lead.

you have to pay said top QB on top of that rooks don’t usually kick ass from start , with our luck , we’ll be fortunate if a NEW QB turns into gold in a season…so we just ship Goff out and put it up to a rookie back? what happens if that QB gets injured??? used to be a saying: “If it ain’t broke…don’t fix it .”

QB’s don’t win games. It’s true. Look it up.

You have to pay any top draft pick, so that argument doesn’t make sense.

The same thing that would happen if Goff or any other QB got injured.

Well our team building strategy is clearly not working with all the money tied into Goff so that’s why we have to fix it.

you have all the answers, but I’ll be the one laughing once our newly drafted QB gets injured on the inept Detroit Lions team if you can call it a team. WE don’t deserve to be in The League for ■■■■■ sake ! I’ll laugh more when QB X doesn’t win it all-and your all complaining about him.

Cub we’ll just draft another QB. It’s what Detroit does.

don’t care draft a QB , works great.

We have TWO Super Bowl QBs right now, in the past two years. And everyone is scratching their heads.

wait, we have two super bowl QB’s right now, and your plan is hey draft another top QB? Goff cannot figure out how a second Qtr works, so you can’t mean him.

I’m out of this conversation.

You’re not getting what I said. Goff and Stafford went to a Super Bowl, one won. Why would you think a short rookie could do better? Young

In January 2021, we traded Stafford who has since won a Super Bowl. We currently have Jared Goff who has been in one. So yes, two Super Bowl QBs in two years. @berzinspeter just worded it poorly (no offense, sir).

1 Like

Thanks. Not good with words.

No problem. I knew what you meant.

state form GIF

2 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

4 Likes