Jahmyr Gibbs RB

The one with the 85 yard run? that was set up so well. For a minute our team looked legit

I think that’s the game. I drank too much beer that day. Probably year.

1 Like
4 Likes

Jerking Off Fantasy Football GIF by Dynasty Drunks

2 Likes

I work with a girl that went to high school with Best. She is obviously not a Lions fan and when I tried to explain Schwartz view of him I found myself in a situation that I immediately regretted.

Ron Burgundy Regret GIF

1 Like

Love the player, love the film. He’s worth a 1st round draft pick easily.

All that being said I’m in the camp of, can find perfectly good value at the RB position without spending a 1st rounder on it

1 Like

Didn’t Schwartz get off or something, after watching Best highlights? I can’t exactly remember how it all went down.

“Some people watch adult videos on their computer,” Schwartz said. “I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best clips. Thats what gets me aroused."

Oh Dang! So it wasn’t a dream.

1 Like

Yeah, not exactly his best use of the English language or wording on that particular one.

Holy shit, man! That speed.
I want another one (but more durable).
Swift and Best…daaaaaaaaamn it! SO close!
We can’t even save Swift for playoffs, because he’s only good for one game without getting hurt.

I still like the guy. I say stupid shit all the time.

3 Likes

Something to be said about people that are authentically them selves

1 Like

I love saying stupid shit!

I liked that we didn’t have to worry about our kicker making the extra point.

2 Likes

Actually it’s more fun saying stupid shit. When I was in Russia, no one would talk or trust you, unless you took 3 shots of Vodka.

3 Likes

I thought it. Then thought better of posting it. Just know you aren’t alone in that exact thought at that exact moment. :laughing:

2 Likes

HAHAHAH!
Swear to god, I almost said that too.

2 Likes

We should use our Punter more. Run Run Run. Punt. “Old school hockey” Slap Shot,” (football).

1 Like

2 Likes