Jalen Ramsey requesting a trade

All 3 teams linked are clearly not scared of making big time moves.

If Seattle lands him that means they got Clowney, Ramsey and Frank Clark all via trade in the same season. Pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Shocker; all teams who know how to win.

A move for Ramsey would go along way towards that cultural change we so often hear about.

I’d give up a 1st and a 3rd…or a first and a player or two like…Decker/Agnew/Christian Jones/Melvin/Wagner

1 Like

Seattle doesn’t presently have much 2020 ammunition to work with—a No. 1, 4, and 5. That’s it.

I do think acquiring a player like Ramsey would show the commitment to winning now. I’d be curious as to how this would work paying him and Slay but I’d let them figure that out.

As much as I’d like to see it, I think there is less than a slim chance Quinn has even considered it.

1 Like

This is what kills me, because I have a strong feeling you’re right.

Seattle actually dumped Clark to KC

Watch the Eagles trade for Ramsey and sign Taco just in time for Sunday and Ramsey gets three picks and Taco two sacks and a FF

That would be very Lions

1 Like

There was a little static in what he wrote but what he meant still remains clear. Same teams making moves.

Bird in the hand is worth how many in the bush?

1 Like

I don’t see why we have to throw in a 1st round pick either. 2nd and Agnew, and Decker , and some other underperformer…

If traded, Ramsey cannot play for any NFL team this week. The Rules prohibit players from playing in more than one game in a week.

1 Like

well my thought is, your 1st pick next year, are you going to get someone with the same quality as ramsey? If not, why not? And if so, you’re picking too high.

The NFL would make an exception for teams playing the Lions the next week, forever to be known as the ‘Lions trade clause’

They’d call it the Ramsey clause to remove the Lions from it entirely.

I read a report that says Jax is looking for 2 firsts for Ramsey. That’s a steep price, albeit it a price that could be worth it.

I heard the 49ers are interested.

An orgasm in the bush is worth two in the hand.

2 Likes

Is that for real or was that a subtle gay joke?

He’ll play tonight, get traded to KC tomorrow, get comfortable enough to play next week just to screw us over