Jamo Question

I keep seeing in the various threads Jameson Williams comes up in that he is a thug and there is a lot of hate for the guy. Came someone explain to me why? Genuine question. I don’t follow these guys on social media since I’m not a fan of social media. But what is this guy doing that is triggering so many? This can’t be about him liking a story.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

5 Likes

2 Likes

He clicked on the wrong heart icon on Instagram. This is a BIG BIG deal. As far as transgressions and their severeness Jamo’s Instagram heart misappropriation ranks somewhere between the guy that miscalculated the Challenger’s O rings and my buddy’s idea to name his kitchenware store Pol’s Pots.

5 Likes

It is really not. I’m am actually curious what this guy did to set everyone off.

Is that, in it’s entirety, the issue here?

1 Like

I’m gonna preface this with saying that I don’t follow players social media, I look at news on Twitter and that’s about it.

I think where this is stemming and snowballing from is initially there were “questions” about Jamo’s work ethic. Essentially he didn’t run very precise routes, didn’t necessarily practice well when he came back. So there was some question about his work ethic vs just relying on his natural talent. Given what Ben Johnson and Holmes have said this off-season about him needing to put the work in has become misconstrued as he is lazy, doesn’t work hard, etc. (my interpretation only) that being said, I think it’s pretty obvious the guy needs to become a much better route runner and develop a chemistry within the offense.

With that I’ve heard he does work hard, he’s learning how to be a pro, and this off-season is going to be huge for him because he’s essentially gonna be a second year rookie.

Regarding the gun stuff on Instagram, I have no idea I don’t have that or Facebook so no clue what has been going around on there from firsthand experience. But what I heard was it was one of his friends that posted the picture.

Social media is the devil, generally hate that shit

4 Likes

He sure is! Can’t believe we drafted him. His Like history on twitter alone makes me want to distance myself from him. He’s probably an anti-vaxxer and a flat earther. It’s just so sad and depressing.

I still believe in Holmes though, but Jamo. wow what a miss.

3 Likes

I think he’s an amazing talent and has relied on that talent to good success. I believe he loves the game and is a dawg. But now he’s a part of a team that does the extra work to hone their craft. Sounds like he’s working out on FL, so I take that as a good sign. As a fan all I can do is hope that he’s doing the extra work. He’s got a lot of support with his team mates to push him to greater levels with his game.

I for one want him to succeed

2 Likes

I doubt he even plays next year. The international court moves slowly so he’ll probably still be detained by the Hague.

4 Likes

Haha thank you sir!!

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

3 Likes

There’s a 300+post thread on the front page w/folks criticizing and defending Jamo.

I doubt there’s much to add beyond what’s there.

1 Like

It would require knowing the play book

I think he’s always been a great football player, now he’s learning to be a pro.

I love how fast these things get blown out of proportion. I haven’t seen one person call him a thug.

Well
1 Not liking the competition at Ohio state and having to transfer.
2 Coming in not knowing the playbook.
3 Practicing 1/2 speed.
4 Throwing a fit on the sidelines
5 Liking a new QB in a Lions union form in social media.
6 Not being at a practices when a FA that might not even play here next year is. When you need the work more then any of them.

They keep piling up, anyone talking about just the tweet is just missing so much.

2 Likes

When did he throw a fit on the sidelines? And where did we find out that he doesn’t know the playbook and practices at half speed?

He’s back!

1 Like

Really? I didn’t want to like him but now I do!

4 Likes

I heard a rumor that it was Jamo that released Covid from the lab. And if you think that’s bad, he also liked a comment about Lamar Jackson coming to Detroit.