Jamo Utilization…

Next week is going to be fun, win or lose. Ben and Dan are going to have the playbook wide open.

2 Likes

I do think next week is when we see Jamo being utilized in ways not seen this year.

4 Likes

Yup — they’re going to fake a jet sweep to Jamo

And do all kinds of stuff the Packers have never seen on tape

3 Likes

Still not sure why he doesn’t put his ■■■■■■■ mouthguard in.

Great play call by BJ, Jamo had nothing but open field.

No doubt he could have taken it to the house if he would have just kept his speed up and let Penai maul that DB. He slowed down and waited and then was caught from behind.

1 Like

I hope Jamo burns that cocky bitch Alexander and then dances on his face. What a dick that guy is…you ain’t that great bro.

Doing the Griddy every time Jefferson didn’t catch a pass.

2 Likes

He’s a punk, I agree, but that kind of comes with the territory with CBs. If they’re on your team you love em, and I want my CBs to have a little junkyard dog as well.

And love him or hate him, Jaire is very good. Belichick called him the best in the league a couple of years ago.

2 Likes

He’s really good. Taunting Jefferson seems like an unwise idea though. May need to play daily fantasy their first matchup next year.

Jefferson had 1 catch for 15 yards, so he probably should be dancing.

Didn’t see Okudah dancing when he shut down Jefferson. Alexander is a cocky prick.

1 Like

Because he wants to be known as Jamo “The Tooth” Williams.

1 Like

That cost me $50 on a bet that Jamo would score a TD.

We could use a couple cocky pricks playing corner for the Lions. The last time we had a guy at corner with a big personalty that liked to celebrate big plays we traded him to the Eagles for some magic beans. And he’s still shutting people down several years later.

5 Likes

and then throw the pass to him as he runs out of the backfield :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I like the quiet confidence. That showboating shit is weak. It’s your job to break up passes, don’t act like you just won the superbowl because you did your job. Alexander is a punk.

2 Likes

I’m not saying he’s not a cocky prick, but he’s the kinda guy you love when he’s on your team and hate him when he’s not because he’s really good at football. Just like you hate him because he’s a Packer playing well, not any different from all the Packers fans hating Suh. Plenty of examples of those type of players throughout sports leagues. Remember Chelios, haha. And the NFL loves it, it’s good for ratings.

3 Likes

Could be, but I don’t like when our players do it. I realize they haven’t had much to showboat about, but act like you’ve been there before. Let your play dictate your greatness.

I agree. And seeing Thibodeaux do a snow angel next to Wentz who was convulsing in pain made me appreciate. Hutch all the more

1 Like

Here it is. Don’t understand why he ran straight into Penei and the guy he was blocking when ARSB and Goff were running down a single defender back toward the middle of the field. Jamo scores easily if he just cuts it in behind the two of them. Weird play.
https://twitter.com/BenjaminSRaven/status/1610737251771613208?s=20&t=omboZg4ly-dwSL-TVBW-fw

2 Likes

I also think it takes Goff a long time to get in rhythm with new receivers. I remember last year when Rynolds came to the Lions Goff had immediate chemistry with him that he didn’t have with any of the other wrs. I also think that it is no coincidence that Goff has good chemistry with Chark now but at the being of the season they didn’t mesh well

1 Like