Jared Goff wins the FedEx Air Player of the Week honor

That was actually my point on losing jamal. Hell i would even consider robinson in the draft but still bring back jamal. Reduces the reliance on swift to stay healthy and brings back the solid leadership in that room.

1 Like

Is he running unopposed?

What I like so much about Robinson is he’s Jamaal Williams and Swift in one. Would love him and Jamaal also just seems unlikely for them to spend on big contract and use a high pick.

3 Likes

I could see them do it if they gave jamal a 1 or 2 year deal but i agree they havent shown that level of investment to this point. But seeing robinson behind this oline would be fun

1 Like

YES!!! He’s grown SO much in this area. I reeeeaaallly hope d he would, and he has! VERY proud of him. He’s beginning to excel in ways that are NOT his nature, and that’s the toughest thing to do.

In terms of warrior energy, he is going to hit his ceiling there too. I can feel it growing. He’s not wired like Sewell - PURE naaaatural warrior…but we all have it in us…some of us have to conjure it from within ourselves.

It’s like fighting dogs …they are not born that way, but some breeds just have more of it in them. Theeeeeennn…they get trained . Goff is not a pit, but he’s also not a poodle…maybe like a chow…they stay to themselves, are very autonomous, but if you mess with their owner…they’ll bite your ass. However, if someone is constantly messing with them or their owner…

It’s like that. Goff is in a fighting arena with this group, and it’s like a dog learning to be a fighting dog. Goff is learning warrior energy from Dan & guys like Sewell, Rodrigo, okuxah, Williams, Williams, and more. The fighter energy wears off on the entire team, and our coach has more of it than anyone…so…our culture…

I was not expecting Goff to respond the way he has…
I’m proud of him
I love him
I am super-thankful that he is doing it, because I always love him so much as a human.
I think he will EXCEED my expectations of how he would evolve (in this way)

Every single player on this roster gets better on a weekly basis. Goff is one of our most improved. In living in that example, he is showing the others what is possible. He’s a living example of it, and that is worth WAY more than anything any human ever say or teach with words.

He’s being an energy teacher for the rest of the guys. That will give the vets more respect (the love is already there)… and when he walks through the facility, and rooks come in… they will see the RESPECT OF A WARRIOR honoring another WARRIOR… and that is waaaaayyy different than the energy of “here’s our QB who is a great guy that we need to stick up for”. It’s the energy of, “here is a fellow warrior that we go to battle with.” It can, and I believe will evolve into…the energy of…

“Here’s our leader…the warrior we follow into battle”

Goff is literally evolving into an absolute BEST CASE SCENARIO.

This “rebuild” is way ahead of schedule. Goff is a huge part of that.

1 Like

THIS!

I’d love to keep Jamal and draft a replacement for Swift

1 Like

Went to check Wiki for the last time he won it. I didn’t know about some of these.

Lions franchise records

• Most consecutive passes without an Interception: 18 (correction it’s 181)
  • Most consecutive home games with at least two touchdown passes: 6
  • Highest completion percentage in a single season: 67.2% 2021
  • Lowest interception percentage in a single season: 1.6 % 2021

Rams franchise records

• Most completed passes in a single game: 45
  • Most 4th quarter comebacks in a single season: 4 2018

4x FedEx Air Player of the Week – Week 16, 2017,Week 15, 2021, Week 4, 2022, Week 14, 2022

4x NFC Offensive Player of the Week – 2017 (Week 9), 2018 (Week 4), 2019 (Week 13), 2021 (Week 13)

NFC Offensive Player of the Month – September 2018

2 Likes

Great breakdown

1 Like

This can’t be a real stat?

ha! my cut and paste missed the extra 1. Should be 181

3 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.