Jerry Jeudy traded to the Browns

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1766517234078208068?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1766517234078208068|twgr^d2f4a1e3318580b29cf186f3e891c5c334d671c8|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F1ban4kb%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dtrue

Traded for a 2024 5th and 6th

Denver now clears 12 mill in cap space, Browns add another weapon for themselves.

1 Like

They reportedly could have had at least a 3rd prior to last year.

yeah

once again Paton is a shit GM, shocker lol

Denver is about to be bad bad this year, finally biting the bullet it looks like

2 Likes

So Sean Payton came out of retirement to rebuild?

5 Likes

Who’s the QB in Cleveland these days?

2 Likes

Man Cleveland keeps swinging on WR trades. Cooper, Elijah Moore, now this one. I guess they’re hitting OK.

1 Like

at this point, he is now lol

Same guy for the first 4 weeks.

they also got cooper for a 5th aswell

1 Like

Yeah funny the worst one so far - Moore - cost the most.

Is Jeudy really a star? Has the tools but I’ve never really been that impressed.

2 Likes

So Brad trades a 5th and a 6th for trinity benson and DPJ. But the browns get friggin Jeudy!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Nah, he’s decent but not anywhere near as good as the hype.

2 Likes

Dude has had Drew Lock, a PS WR as his qb, and Washed Russ

he def has some drop and motivation issues, but his route running is there

maybe cleveland can save him, maybe not, its low cost high reward

Huh? I seriously don’t know. I know they signed Debrah Watson but haven’t heard much about him in a long while

Juedy is a #2 and that, along with him needing a new deal, is why they only got later round picks for him. He hasn’t lived up to the hype and in the words of Steve Smith, he’s an average player.

2 Likes

Gonna have to pay Jeudy though.

Hes good wr. Great for the Browns if he stays healthy

Apples and oranges.

Different market circumstances.

1 Like