Jerry Jeudy traded to the Browns

Time to trade Greg Newsome to us for a 3rd gain some of those picks back lol. Are 3rd not the Vikings 3rd.

I’ll take whistling past the graveyard for $200 Alex.

Alex Trebek Dog GIF by Jeopardy!

Denver is cutting to the bone. This will be Payton’s team, win or lose.

In his 1 year of pre-game studio commentary, he openly advocated for tanking to get a top QB in the draft.

Sean Payton is enough of an egomaniac to believe that he can get to the playoffs with some twine,Rusty Tin Roof pieces and energy drinks

I doubt they pay him now… he has a lot to prove to earn a multi-year deal of any significance.

So how much do the Browns have to pay him this year? I thought they were in cap trouble.

He has a wackadoodle.13m base salary, so we are gonna see Extend and Pretend.

No, not from Congress regarding unfunded future liabilities!

No, not from bondholders on incredibly impaired commercial.real.estate debt!

Extend his contract, convert the salary to signing bonus and pretend that he is going to ever play yr 3 of that dealnor even year 2!

I read the title as Jerry Jacobs traded to the Browns… I was way off.

hd tournament GIF

2 Likes

Drew Lock - def. A condition suffered by backs and receivers when frequently exposed to poor quarterback play. Symptoms include poor performance, difficulty breathing at elevation, and decreased future earnings.
See also: The Yips, Bad Vibes, Jimmy Smith

1 Like

Its going to be an awkward situation when Jerry introduces himself to DeShaun Watson. Watson had to sign off on the deal. All DeShaun heard was “Judy…drops balls in hands…quick release…beats double teams.”

Houston Texans What GIF by DraftKings

1 Like

Living in Washington St. and seeing the decline of Russell I laughed at what Paton gave up to get him. Guy really is a shit GM although I really did like the Nic Bonitto pick.

The cap isn’t real

Jerry just isnt good.

Ask Steve Smith.

the matrix there is no spoon GIF

Natty sure was a good lookin kid.

2 Likes

@BigNatty

Dont listen to em’…Big Natty…

This will absolutely blow some of you guys’ minds, but I actually wasn’t that good looking of a kid. Like an ugly duckling story. As I approached adulthood, the handsome all came on at once - it was immediate and unexpected.

It’s probably why I am so shy and have such humility.

1 Like

All due respect, nothing blows me away…

However, dont let anyone mold your mind.

Do not let that happen.

No matter how hard TikTokers and Instagramers try…

Don’t.

I laugh it at…hope you do as well.

If youre not laughing at it?

Wrong show/people in your life in my opinion.

Interesting nugget……

https://x.com/AlbertBreer/status/1766525165746135045?s=20