JJ McCarthy Named Starter for Opener! Vikings

I’m filing this under fake news until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Is J.J’s dad going to sit next to/behind J.J.’s girlfriend for the opener?

1 Like

Agreed… might as well derail the thread.

Chris Farley Idiot GIF

Chris Farley Lol GIF

1 Like

Vote for Donnelly!
カップルに喧嘩を売る男性の動画|shanel兼松|GIFMAGAZINE

1 Like

Chris Farley Movie GIF

Chris Farley Steve Dodds GIF

1 Like

YARN | Hey everybody, is there a window open? I feel a draft. | Tommy Boy (1995) | Video gifs by quotes | 20196cd3 | 紗

YARN | My shoulder doesn't hurt very much, but my face does. Right here. | Tommy Boy (1995) | Video gifs by quotes | 68e0d535 | 紗

2 Likes

Preferably, on his lap :smiley:

1 Like

Lets bring back that vikings thats about definitely winning the division…and THIS year it’s bc of JJ and JJ.
Chef Cooking GIF by Brix 01

2 Likes

tsunami GIF
[/quote

That was a really long video, stopped watching after 15 minutes, I’ll finish watching it later….

7 Likes

You should see what she can do with rhubarb!

1 Like

Is Sports World News really to be considered “journalism”?

1 Like

That article literally reads like it was done by AI.

It reads like click bait non sense.

I do not see it with JJ but I do agree that he does fully grasp the goal is to win games and not pad stats. So he starts out with the right mind set.

He is going to be one to watch. I like his situation way better than CW.

The real question will be how many from this draft will end up being any good. History’s seems to suggest 1 to maybe 2 a year end up being any good. And they had 6 go in the first round. So it is safe to say like at least 3 will end up not being very good.

1 Like

Headline: BREAKING NEWS! Vikings GM Kwesi FIRED over JJ McCarthy draft selection.

Click on article…

Article: Vikings GM Kwesi makes it clear that he was FIRED UP over the selection of Michigan QB JJ McCarthy. “We were fortunate he was there. And what’s great is the entire organization from top to bottom supported the decision.”

Using history as a guide, only one time has all 3 of the top 3 QBs gone on to become franchise QBs for the team that drafted them. And that year has an asterisk because it involved a trade. Eli Manning, Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger was the year. So between Williams, Daniels and Maye…one of them is a guaranteed bust. Most likely 2 of the 3. The 2020 class is fast becoming the ultimate exception. The top 3 QBs all look like franchise QBs (Burrow, Tua, Herbert) and the icing on the cake is Jordan Love was the 4th QB off the board and Jalen Hurts was the 5th QB off the board.

1 Like

Feel like with the age group on this board there will be a different stroke looking at that

For the old school, I see a young Tommy Kramer

I’d say Steve Young if we are going back that far

Va JJ Mccarthy.

2 Likes

I am seeing Y.A. Tittle. I remember when the board went crazy when we landed him in the 1948 draft. And then we let him sign with Colts. Ugh. The hate spewed on Twitter. Luckily the Bears mismanaged Bobby Layne. And the rest is history. We didn’t realize that The Den meetup at the 1957 championship would be the end of an era.

1 Like

Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

1 Like