Jonah Jackson - Doubtful, Pittman and Skipper elevated from PS

have a birth day party for a 2 year old…my daughter’s so I probably will miss this game to.

I think it’s inevitable to lose a few of your starters to injury. That’s not the issue, IMO. The problem is they are all coming from the same damn position group. All three interior O-Lineman and the top backup at guard.

2 Likes

Well it’s not the first time oline injury’s have hurt the Lions, I remember years ago when we finely got a good G tandem Eric Andelsick and Mike utly and Eric gets hit by a car mowing his lawn and killed and then Utly ends up getting paralyzed.

So how many sports teams have lost a guy to injury from mowing there lawn ?

2 Likes

Looks like we will be drafting some o-linemen next year.

Or a Pizza Box.

Or celebrating a sack so hard he ACLs himself. Captain of the D while we’re at it.

Or playing rec league volleyball

Or killing people as a drunk driver

Hey, lets add another neck injury w/o the paralyzation this time but still ends a career

Dick. Fish.

Bat Shit Crazy

Hell, we got the only Dead On The Field in history

FMLSOLHAHAHAWHEEEEEISNTTHISFUNNNNN???!!!

5 Likes

You can’t make it up.
I cringed every time I read someone’s outlook for this year which said: hey we’re going to be so much better this year, because last year is a fluke because we had Decker and Ragnow out. Like of course that can’t happen again.

Whoa… who was this?

It seems that anyone named “Rogers” is a terrible omen for the Lions.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

4 Likes

This team is close bruh, all they need is an RG, C, LG, two interior DL, two LB’s, CB, and maybe an LT when Decker goes down again…otherwise about to turn that corner!

4 Likes

I’m going to turn on the Lions game! I’ll park myself right in front of the big screen, what’s the worst that could hap-

10 Likes

Yes! We are knocking on the door. Just need some DL, a few LB’s, a Safety or two, a QB, and 3-4 healthy O-line replacements, and a healthy RB.

That’s it!

2 Likes

How long until our Oline takes the field all driving Hoverounds.

I can hear the commercial now, “Hey Frank Ragnow, how do you block a 230 lb linebacker ten yards downfield?”

“In my hoveround!” (corny music ensues)

3 Likes

Well… Campbell fired the trainer, so something was going on. But instead of casting a wide net for a replacement… we hired our former head trainer. Considering our history… probably not a great move.

1 Like

5 Likes

If we can add 10-12 starters, a new strength and conditioning coach, possibly a new DC … in 3-4 years we will be looking at moving up to 3rd place in the division.

We got this!

2 Likes

Sources say Amani is out now with a back

1 Like

Was the guy they fired also the Tigers pitching trainer?

2 Likes

Yep, same guy.

2 Likes

There has to be some sort of causation with all these back injuries. Hope we can be healthy for next week.

1 Like

Bobby Layne curse adjusted for inflation.

4 Likes