Jonah Jackson - Doubtful, Pittman and Skipper elevated from PS

Yep. Way, way too many to be happening at thia frequency and this early in the year.

1 Like

Do the Lions have an official mattress supplier?

If not, maybe they should look into it.

FFS.

I can’t believe yet another guy is down with back issues. But then I can because it’s the Lions.

2 Likes

@BigNatty All these O-line injuries after we face Jordan Davis, coincidence? Once JD shaves his head it’s GG NFL.

1 Like

Exactly! You can always tell the difference when the REAL experts break it down.

Excellent observations, my bro.

Lovely

1 Like

Who gets held accountable for calling Six Deuce “52”?
it’s the guys ■■■■■■■ NAME, for cripe’s sake?!?

Jonathan Allen is playing for Washington if that makes you feel any better.

1 Like

It does not. At least Sam Howell is inactive so we can’t get hurt by another rookie QB

1 Like

The origin is that D’Meathook’s routine includes six toilet visits before the start of his day. Too much protein.

1 Like

If you include PUP, IR, etc. something like 12-15 of our most takented players are out and it’s only week 2. This is wild.

It’s not the Eagles, this time.
I think we still get a nice victory.

100% honesty, this is the first time I have ever looked forward to a bye week, especially when it was this early in the season.

1 Like

Bald dude in a Deadpool shirt…HELL YEAH!!!

1 Like

I thought it was time to represent!

It really is. I think maybe it’s my fault, I also have Pittman, Kamara, Keenan Allen, Kittle, and Gabriel Davis on my fantasy team. It’s possible I’m a jinx.

That is a crazy stat for week 2 man.

1 Like

That would mean both Skipper and Stenberg are playing out of their natural positions… sigh

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.