damn it

1 Like

Come on!!

That’s bad.

Wooof

Skipper and sternberg

Run game will be good, but damn is our interior pass block ass

2 Likes

Last shot Stenberg, been in yours and Cephus’s corner since day one. Don’t break my heart…

5 Likes

Never a better time and platform to earn a new contract for next year!

Stenberg–the Fredo of the OL

2 Likes

That’s a big problem. Difficult to scheme around that.

I suppose Skipper and Stenberg will start if Brown and Jackson are out. But if they’re going all in on the run game, Stenberg and Kayode Awosika would kick ass. Goff would die trying to pass with them as guards though.

1 Like

Did he get a concussion during the walk through?

1 Like

Ugh. Stenberg got a zero pass block grade earlier this year. Skipper got a zero on Sunday

this could get ugly

1 Like

Breaking Glass GIF by State Champs

Jax may need to wear the new helmet.

That aint good… but pff gave Justin Jackson a huge score at LG last week!! This is your moment! All 195 lbs! haha

3 Likes

No. He was injured during the game, Sunday. Skip took his place.
I expect we will see a lot of Cabinda this week.
Play action it is.

1 Like

Skipper replaced Evan Brown. Jackson was listed with an illness yesterday. My guess is they reviewed the tape from Sunday, Saw a hit to the head and was re-evaluated today after he showed symptoms of an “illness”.

Would it surprise anyone if Kayode Awosika starts ahead of Stenberg? Getting him some real snaps this season will help both him and in evaluating our needs in the offseason. Either way, I hope Gumby Goff survives.

1 Like

I keep expecting to see him!! He was a draft pick by Dorsey.

Edit… my bad was thinking of Forbes. We go through guards like toilet paper!

1 Like

Everyone remembers the 2 drops–and I got excuses for them–but he was leveling people and biting kneecaps. We’re going to borrow the Giants game plan from last Sunday, but with more success because of Cabina.

1 Like