Jordan Love

This week’s game should be a glimpse of what to expect from the Packers if Rodgers leaves after this year.

1 Like

I thought Bortles was starting?

Is he?
I thought they just showed a picture of Love vs Mahommes for this game.

Pretty sure Love is? Bortels will be his backup I’m guessing. They just resigned him.

LeFleur confirmed that Love would start.

3 Likes

Athletic QBs can thrive in one-off starts. It’s once the league gets tape of them and can start to scheme against them that we really figure out what to expect.

2 Likes

I hope he Matt Flynns the whole base.

2 Likes

Don’t see how his first real game as a starter will tell you much, but if he could have played the Lions this weekend he could have got off to a great start.

4 Likes

Like when Matt Flynn dropped 40 points on the Lions!

2 Likes

I’ll never forget the photo on Monday Morning Quarterback of Kyle VandenBosch in a choke hold from behind by the Packer LT while Flynn was throwing a long pass to set up his 6th TD to beat us. Effing refs… #stillbitter

3 Likes

Can you imagine if he has a 6 TD game like Flynn did and them thinking that moving on from Rodgers is good? Just to find out, as Carroll did, that it was a fluke? They’ll be in bliss from now until September and then pandemonium, and utter ruin by week 8.

That’d be great. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

This situation is setting up to make Love look better than he is…no doubt. The Packers are coming off of the mini-bye for the Thursday Night game while the Chiefs are on a short week coming off the Monday Night game. On top of that the Chiefs are struggling on defense are are near the bottom 5 in the league.

As far as Flynn, he spent nearly half the season getting ready for that 1 game. Aaron Rodgers even spent time studying with him and they were both excited for his “showcase” game. Rodgers loved Flynn. Rodgers was even the playcaller.

1 Like

He can drop whatever he wants on the Lions as long as he’s a complete bust. People made a big deal about Joey beating Detroit and I’ve never once thought, “gee I miss Harrington”. No, that has definitely never been close to a reality.

First time in my life I’ll be rooting against love. Happy to do so!

Yup. LOL

1 Like

Sometimes Love stinks

2 Likes

Praying to the football gods that this one does every MF’n time he takes the field, bro!

I Want To Die Adam Sandler GIF
:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:PACKER FANS. :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

1 Like

76d2d035c8f29f83d8544af3aa275941

3 Likes

I went ahead and started Jordan Love in my fantasy league, just in case.

1 Like

never heard of that movie before… but I see it has a decent cast…

1 Like

Looks like it features some twins.

1 Like