Jordan Love

IF you’re one to believe in conspiracy theories, consider this and watch the game closely.

This week’s afternoon match-up between the Packers and Chiefs, between Rodgers and Mahomes, was a marquee marketing centerpiece of this week. Rodgers went so far off the reservation with his statements this week, that the league almost HAS to make Love look good.

Watch for some Zebra help in this game, and a surprisingly good performance from Love.

Is the Packers/Cheifs game the national game, or is it 49ers/Cards?

The pink/red is Chiefs vs Packers. As BigWillie told us, if a network could just air Cowboys, Packers and Steelers every single week…they would do it.

2 Likes

If AR doesn’t come back, is Love the QB of the future for the Pack?

1 Like

Why would you spend a pick that high on a guy if he wasn’t the answer?

1 Like

I can’t wait for the Packers to spend a few seasons without any HOF QBs for a while…

4 Likes

Love means zero in tennis.

3 Likes

Valentines Day Love GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

What Love did today wasn’t going to change whether the Chiefs scored 40 or 13. But he was given a slight reprieve because the final score makes him look like he was competent. The fact that he faced a bad defense that A-A-Ron would have hung 30+ on doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

The Chiefs really caught a break here. Loss fo shizzle with Discount Double Check.

Yea Chiefs would have lost by double digits to Rodgers. I so hope he’s gone next year.

1 Like

Love has had a season to sit and watch. He finally gets his chance and does what? He throws a Hail Mary for 35 yards to Cobb. A short pass to Dillon that he makes 21 on and a pass to Lazzard where he loses the DB and goes 20 for a TD. 16-31 for 114 and a pick otherwise. They were 0-9 on 3rd down in the 4th. People bitching about replacing Goff who DOESN’T have Cobb and Adams and Jones and Dillon…you might want to take notice. Goff ain’t AR but he sure as hell isn’t Love either.

3 Likes

Love this post (see what I did there)?
I hope all of this holds true. He really does seem confident, and if he can retain that, he can fix his stuff. I remember watching Turbiscuit as a rook in Chicago, and being worried that he could evolve into something. Once your confidence is shot…you’re foooked. Hope Love can be juuuuust good enough to stick around for a 2nd contract and eat up 6-7 years of mediocrity, before passing the torch to the next epic failure.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Brian Gutekunst to Aaron Rodgers

season 9 episode 13 GIF

3 Likes

I think the point that Love ISN’T a rook and had PLENTY of weapons has a lot to say. He’s 1 1/2 seasons in to sitting and watching and learning…how’s that going? Well, going well enough to get “a” TD in the 4th quarter and that is all in your first game with a couple all pro’s at your disposal. He’s a keeper.

Dammit I miss me some Big Willie Style!

5 Likes

Pick 26 of round 1 is a high pick for a QB?
Every 1st round QB is automatically " the answer?"

Josh Rosen disagrees with you.

Big Brother Pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

2 Likes

Exactly…

Titans bringing mad heat. Their D deserves a lot of credit here too, no matter what the outcome is.