Jordan Love

Yes using your 1st round pick is a high pick for a backup QB. Who does that? Its literally the only time they’ve used a 1st round pick on a skill position player since they drafted Aaron Rodgers. They also traded up to get him.

Teams whiff on draft picks all the time.

1 Like

You are attempting to have a conversation that nobody else is having. I hope you realize this.

You are wrong on several levels, we’ll leave it at that.

I am making fun of the Packers. You are still on your quest that doesn’t exist.

The packers are bailing on Rodgers for this guy?? Love looked brutal

1 Like

Exactly, and teams whiff on QB all the time, PALENTY of examples. The Bears traded their first pick, #3 overall, and 2 thirds and a 4th to move up to #2 to get Mitch. But, I guess if you trade up to #26 it’s solid as hell.

1 Like

He won’t come back. Both sides reached an agreement in the off-season that this would be his last year in Green Bay.

1 Like

Good. It’s about time they suffered in quarterback hell for a while.

2 Likes

They reached an agreement that allowed him to leave if he chose to do so. Up until his latest antics I would have said there was a good chance that he would be back, but that’s still no guarantee that he isn’t.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s guaranteed, but I do see the possibility of Steelers or Broncos nabbing him. Instant contender.

I think your sarcasm fell short leading the rest of us down a road that you did not intend.

Saints.

1 Like

That could work too.

Your IQ drops 40 points every time you decide to debate me for no reason. Its funny but really sad at the same time.

You are such a child. LOL

#fragileego

Rodgers has been hanging around Arkansas a lot. Peyton has shown how he can tailor an offense for Drew Brees, the pieces are mostly in place there short of a QB to bring it together. It makes too much sense to be ignored. I’d put the Saints at the head of the line for potential landing spots. Just my opinion.

By the way, what would you think of Fox if he shaved his head? :thinking:

1 Like

It would be like Hulk going from Hulk…to World Breaker Hulk. Already unstoppable, but that would be some unearthly shit! Hope to see it one day!

1 Like

i plead guilty michael cohen GIF

2 Likes

I also wouldn’t rule out the 49ers. If shanahan has another losing season he’s going to start feeling some heat.