Josh Allen or Joe Burrow....whose better?

I prefer Burrow, just seems to have a presence in the pocket and delivers a good ball. Allen is more like Staffy.

3 Likes

Josh Allen is a friggin LB’r with QB skills. Hardest QB to take down out of any of them. He has a chance to be my fav QB of all time, if he can stay healthy. I just love how he gets it done.

2 Likes

Burrow.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s anything like Stafford other than a strong arm

2 Likes

I can see some of it. Big arm, gunslinger, lots of big plays, lots of INT’s.

5 Likes

Nice to have a bruising RB who can catch and block like Mixon. Makes me again hope we get Bijan

4 Likes

That is fair and I can also understand why you like him, and I like him for that reason too. At the same time, he kinda plays QB like a LB, and seems to lack some finesse… I dunno how accurate that is because he does have a great arm and nails some awesome throws… but he kinda plays like a LB and tries to will his way through or his throws more than precisely slice up a defense… just my uneducated opinion!

They are both different QBs and I don’t know that one is any “better” than the other. Just different. They are both top tier in the league right now, we are seeing the new regime of QBs roll in for sure!

4 Likes

Man I love how Mixon is playing

4 Likes

Burrow is a mix of Brady’s confidence and moxie and Manning’s brain. So yeah, gimme him.

7 Likes

Allen is more athletic and a hell of a qb. Burrow is athletic and a better more accurate passer. I prefer Allen but I think you win more with burrow overall. But then again, I dunno bc burrow’s arsenal of talent around him is a lot better then Allen.

6 Likes

Yeah I can agree with that. Allen probably makes the same amount of mistakes as Stafford or Favre because of his aggressive style

4 Likes

Burrow for me. kid is Joe cool, accurate and smart

3 Likes

If someone watches Burrow enough, they realize he goes off script as much as a guy like Aaron Rodgers. But he can also play on script at a high level as well, just like Rodgers.

One of the things that needed to be explored about the LSU receivers was if they could win routes ON SCRIPT. It was a legitimate concern because of how often Joe went off script. Jared Goff is a Tom Brady and Peyton Manning type QB. On script, on script, on script. Joe is not that guy.

7 Likes

He definitely goes off-script more than Brady and Manning, but he’s great on-script as well. I think in today’s NFL you have to be able to go off-script. I’d actually call Burrow’s ability in that regard Romo-esque. Not the best athletes but good enough to extend plays and run when the opening was there. Romo used to frustrate the crap out of me.

3 Likes

Well Burrow is beating Allen head-2-head on Allen’s turf….so there is that :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Bijan isn’t bruising

6’ over 220. Leads the Nation with 104 broken tackles

3 Likes

Mixon lead the nation in women’s broken jaws…too soon?

Still not sure how he ever even made it to the NFL after what he did to that girl.

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

2 Likes

It’s a team game. Allen and burrow never are even on the field at the same time. People need to stop with the QB wins bs

3 Likes

yea that was gross. And the reason I didn’t want to draft him at the time

3 Likes