Josh Reynolds released

WR Josh Reynolds asked for, and was granted, his release from the #Titans today, source says. He signed as a free agent this offseason before they traded for Julio Jones. Reynolds, 26, heads to waivers, where claiming teams will owe him only $500k the rest of the way.

1 Like

Seems like a no brainer for that kind of money and he has a repour with Goff. But I doubt Holmes sees it that way.

2 Likes

He’s God awful. As a Rams fan I know this. Doesn’t do anything particularly well, drops passes and doesn’t play hard. He’ll tease with a great play and follow it up by lack of effort play.

That said your recievers are a abomination anyway. So it can’t hurt to bring him in.

3 Likes

He has been serviceable in the past and there is no risk in claiming him. Bring him aboard and see if he plays well enough to bring him back as cheap depth in 2022. Can gladly take Hodges place on the roster.

Shouldn’t he go to Dallas but I’d prefer him not getting Shot! :crazy_face::upside_down_face:

Geronimo would go… not Hodge.

Hodge is better on special teams.

Get him Holmes

At this point you’re hoping for anything better. Who knows, he may come in motivated to play half a season and try for one last contract.

Ugg… he is so mediocre and yet he would upgrade this offense…

3 Likes

Why not claim him? It’ll only cost 500,000 and he had over 600 yards last year with Goff. Very low risk.

1 Like

It’s official. You’re one of us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I made a little edit there… :wink:

1 Like

I have no issue with picking him up, he’d add a little height to our WR group.
Maybe Holmes can have an inspirational talk with him and get him to perform for a contract.

1 Like

This seems like a no-brainer.

Yes if Reynolds is to become the #1 or #2 WR then he will have to be covered by the #1 or #2 DB and he’s never been covered by anyone other than the #3 or #4 DB…

I really don’t see a downside to picking him up. He’s cheap, he might be more productive than any other WR we have right now and he might give Goff some familiarity with a guy.

Having said that, Holmes will pass.

1 Like

Valid point, for 500,000 though, don’t think we got much to lose. If Goff has any connection with him, that can’t be a bad thing for a struggling offense.

We got 2 catches out of Williams for 2 Mil.
If he catches one pass the rest of the year we’re way ahead.

1 Like

Haha well played and very true. How about Perriman? What was his catch per dollar ratio?

1 Like

“He’ll tease with a great play….” You had me there. 1 great play would be 1 more than we have had lately.

2 Likes