Just Get It Over With: Official Lions vs Packers Game Day Thread

We can’t even lose properly . Lions gonna win this in a blow out

How bad is Green Bay’s defense to make our offense look this good?

These announcers are great the more i listen to them.

That’s what I was thinking too. Stafford looks great having just 1 to 2 seconds longer to view the field and let routes develop.

As for the announcers, I have to say they aren’t bad. Whats funny is McAfee is supposed to be the #3, but clearly he is calling more like a #2. He is a funny dude, im curious how he does as a commentator.

Our entire starting skill player group out, and we’re dominating!

Andy Jones…
COLLEGE

Played in 41 games for the Jacksonville University Dolphins, amassing 144 passes for 2,120 and 17 touchdowns during that time.

2015: Led the team in all receiving categories as a senior, finishing with 60 catches for 890 yards and eight touchdowns, playing in 10-of-11 games.

2014: Named honorable mention All-Pioneer Football League, playing in 11 games and catching 46 passes (tied for the team lead) for 684 yards (team-high) with seven touchdowns as a junior.

2013: Started in eight and played in eight games for the Dolphins and was third on the team with 31 receptions for 457 yards with two touchdowns.

2012: Played in nine games as a true freshman, hauling in seven catches for 89 yards.

Why am I not excited about a meaningless win against a backup QB that will drop our draft position from possibly number 2 to out of the top ten

Oh, and since Ive been labelled an irrational Stafford hater, Ill say that today Stafford is playing much more solid, and guess what, it looks like he is getting more comfortable with the E-P system. There’s been some pretty solid routes, especially by Powell, but its clear that Stafford has been a lot more decisive today. Not so much look and see, but knowing where guys are going

JBC playing for his job (futile attempt) is gonna cost us 6 draft slots…

Live in the moment and have fun grasshopper.

Is this the New Year positive or curmudgeon Weazy?
:slight_smile:

Come on, man! This is as close the Super Bowl as we’ve ever gotten.

I think eating carbs for a week has me very confused…

1 Like

I thought about that, but first I think the Lions have stayed consistent to system, but the fake FG toss is more a nod to the ST coordinator. That being said, I have a feeling its already been decided that Patricia/Cooter are splitting, but Cooter is being given a little extra leash so he can audition for a future job. Im sure its nothing personal between the two, Patricia is going to bring someone in who runs what he wants to see, and Cooter is more of a pass first and 2nd coordinator

Consider drinking them instead

2 Likes

Pro tip indeed

ZZ finally getting his due!

Zenner and Powell better be back next year…

1 Like

Zenner padding stats after having a 3 yd run taken off the board, busts it for 13 instead

2 Likes