Just Get It Over With: Official Lions vs Packers Game Day Thread

Hello!
The guy rushed for 2,000 yards every season of his college career!
Why is anyone surprised that he’s kicking a 3rd string defenses ass?

Stat Zenner.

2 Likes

The good news is Tampa and Carolina are up a couple tds and Buffalo too…Giants and Jax down a couple…

Important since it looks like we are going to Woodshed the FudgePackers

McAfee will make his NFL announcing debut on Fox today for the Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers game at 1 p.m. (EST) at Lambeau Field.

The announcement that McAfee would serve as an analyst for the game came last week on the popular Pat McAfee Show.

McAfee, who kicked at West Virginia, retired from pro football in 2017. Comedy was his next step and he has done stand-up shows and has worked with Barstool Sports, becoming a popular figure for the satirical blog’s audience.

“I’ve gotta be impartial, I’ve gotta be 50/50,” the Indianapolis Star reported McAfee saying on the podcast. “I’m pulling for the Lions just as much as I’m pulling for Aaron Rodgers, who’s a really good friend of mine. … Joe Philbin was a coach of mine.”

McAfee will be joined on the broadcast by Justin Kutcher (play-by-play), Robert Smith (color commentator) and Sarah Kustok (sideline reports).

As always, McAfee said he plans to be himself behind the mic.

“I have a different attitude towards it,” McAfee said, referring to pro football broadcasts. “I think it should be a show — I think they’ve started to make it too serious.”

If current affairs continue the win only chips us 2 or 3 draft slots, depending if our SOS ducks under Atlanta’s.

Ill take that for a Lambeau Woodshedding

1 Like

Good to hear.

Nice first half. Let’s see how the adjustments.

and the two that jump us for sure if they lose, Jax and Giants are not really drafting against our needs. ATL probably is.

Im going to echo what someone else said earlier that its satisfying hearing the Packer fans boo.

As for draft position, heres a HUGE difference between this year and last year. Last year, we won a meaningless game against GB. However, our win elevated us to 9-7, and kept GB at 8-8. Which, caused a division rival to leapfrog us in the draft. This year we are comfortably in the cellar, so this game wont help a division rival which pissed me off last year.

I was still picking, and rooting for a tank, but seeing Stafford play well and seeing the Lions set to sweep GB 2 years in a row is taking some sting off

1 Like

Well, Miami just scored 2 fast TDs that one is tied. Be nice if Denver beat LAC later today for 7 wins as SOS could be close.

Prater is trending.

1 Like

I like the gadget plays we have used over the last few weeks. Caldwell never would have run that. I like that a lot about Patricia. Next year should be fun.

Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Zach Zenner 13 60 1 4.6
Theo Riddick 4 24 0 6
LeGarrette Blount 5 5 0 1
1 Like

Next year should be fun…been saying that for a few decades now…

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. I’m old. Another year won’t matter.

If the Bears lose the rest of their games, I will be happy.

Kerry Hyder?

Zach Zenner’s performance will be discounted by the fact we played a depleted defense. Stafford’s won’t, but Zenner’s will.

Of course!

At the 247Sports site, both will be discounted.