K. Thibodeaux

only lions fans can sit around complaining about one of thee top defensive players in this draft, when our defense is almost laughable and here we sit around saying “meh I don’t know if he’s even worth drafting.” ?
The Detroit Lion Defense is laughable, and yet we thumb our noses at Aidan Hutchingson and Kayvon Thibodeaux , and others? we bitch about Travon Walker, Chad Muma , Nakobe Dean , David Ojabo , Ahmad Gardener , Kyle Hamilton , and every other possible D guy . WHEN you get up to bat , you don’t play around and whiff because then you are really left with an even lesser pool to pick from and get table scraps…then you can sit around and wonder why our defense is still so bad, because you didn’t have the balls to draft Hutch or Thibs or ANY of thee top defensive players…you decided you can get late round gems in a half-ass draft season. I think we are going to be very sorry this draft with MAYBE one of these guys getting picked. I’d chit a brick house if we got three of them .

This has been discussed
We’re going BLPA. :wink:
Willis

nope. Dan said he has no issues with Goff, I doubt we take a QB anywhere. ‘this year.’

2 Likes

Dan Campbell said “Thibodeaux is pretty special on tape.” in my mind I think he’s the pick @ 02.

1 Like

I’d be super-happy if Hutch fell, but I dont’ think he will.
I think we’re gonna end up w/Thibz. I DO think he’s a very good talent, but he makes me nervous as hell.

Hoping it doesn’t work out that way.

I’m starting to think Jags go Walker or Ekwonu

1 Like

Snag Hutch, trade up, grab Davis. OMG that would help.

That would be phenomenal

3 Likes

That’s what Quinn said about Teez…

1 Like

well like Pickett has tiny hands…I keep hearing over and over that Hutch has real short arms…sooo hellifino.

1 Like

Lots of unhappy women in their worlds. LOL. Everything is short and undersized.

Barring injury KT is going to rush the passer proficiently. It’s one of the greater certainties in this draft IMO. But if one thinks that he’s going to be an one dimensional player with inconsistent effort and negligible impact in the run game then I can see the argument for targeting Bonitto or Ebiketie later. The aren’t that much smaller than Thibs and they actually fair better in many of the pressure rate metrics. We absolutely do need a flamethrower out of this draft though.

2 Likes

OH! I’m sorry I was confused, I didn’t know if you meant actual women or all the whining women here* :flushed:

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, I am 6 foot tall, 170 pounds, and let’s say I don’t have that problem…

1 Like

My assumption is you are much more prepared then I am to make this selection. I have never seen KT play. Never even seen tape. But I have seen Hutch get owned in the UGA game. Was he constantly held in that game? I don’t know. I just know he was a non-factor.
And a non-factor in a monster game is not a guy I want with 2OA. So give me Walker or KT. Didn’t Hutch have a huge performance in the OSU game? Great, but what have you done for me lately…?

Give me KT, Walker or that monster DLmen from UGA…

DAVIS - hahahahaha…YES!
…or Willis

So would I !

I do believe Hutch is likely less talented, but Hutch is a friggin’ animal. I don’t want Thibz.

1 Like

They just said on NFL Total Access that if Thibodeaux slips past Detroit at 2 ( he said “we all know that Detroit is high on Thibodeaux”)

:smiling_face_with_tear:

This is if Hutch is taken at 1OA

1 Like