Kelly Stafford: Football hadn't been fun for Matthew in a very long time

I’m all for the players and lifestyle changes and all of that jazz. I have athletes in the family and in my orbit so its personal to me. But I’m sorry…not sorry…about not feeling “bad” for Matt and his family for their “situation.” I felt bad about him ever having to play for the Lions. But getting shipped out to LA at warp fucking speed the minute you make a trade request is a dream come true for many players who will never get that kind of treatment. I can get on board with the idea that we somehow “owed” him that for being such a shitshow…but I can’t get on board with a pity party over something fantastic that just happened to him and his family.

3 Likes

Out of boredom I read this….

I like Matt and hope he does well….

After that, who really cares?

I want a win next week in GB - not seeing what she has to say….

1 Like

I’m sure it wasn’t. He was playing for a shitty franchise getting his teeth kicked in with no defense or run game.

I know we are just fans but has Lions football been fun for any of us? In my life being a Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings fan has been fun.

I get that it must have to painful to face that depressing Detroit media scrum after countless losses and so this was supposed to send a message that it was… no fun? Wasn’t fun for us either. Poking a stick at Detroit was not something that was necessary at all, especially the way he was accommodated at the end. Stay classy, Kelly.

1 Like

TAKE THAT STRAWMAN!!!

1 Like

that’s a weird one… :grin:

2 Likes

Well, I hope the Lions upset the Rams when they come to town. They’ll no doubt be up for that one.

Perhaps if Goff wins he should wear a frowny face sweater to show empathy for the Staffords struggles.

6 Likes

Stafford
Fumbles
Tiny
Umbrellas

3 Likes

that’s a real downer when Kelly wants a drink by the pool… :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

1 Like

He should totally wear the comedy/tragedy theater faces on a t-shirt

1 Like

I’ve heard from nonofficial sources she likes her drinks. And is also a less than admirable neighbor… You can take the girl out of the trailer park but…

This is complete hearsay and conjecture

Which are kinds of evidence…

1 Like

Whenever Kelly makes me roll my eyes, I just remember that she’s now in The Land of the Beautiful People. And she was always kind of Michigan-level hot, you know? And now a mother of four.

So I imagine her going out with, say, Sean McVay and his girlfriend:

veronika.khomyn-Sean-McVay

… and that girlfriend’s similarly stunning Southern California hotties, all the player WAGs who are going to be 10-plusses …

… and then Kelly and Matthew get home at night, and she’s giving him the, “Do you think I’m still pretty?”

“Do you think she’s prettier than me?” “I saw you looking at her.”

Heh-heh.

3 Likes

LA people should just shut the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

She’s an imbecile that donated millions to the area, did lots of charity, supported four kids after getting a brain tumor removed, AND loves her husband undyingly.
Nowhere near as hot as you guys’ wives though. Eye roll.

Curious how some of you guys would feel if someone talked about your wife that way, especially if they never knew her?

6 Likes

Anyone know what Scott Mitchell’s wife is up to?

2 Likes

I don’t know what Fox’s wife is up to, but you can bet your ass she’s happy.
:wink:
Same with Holmes’s wife!

HILARIOUS, BRO!

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

1 Like

Kristen Wiig is the hottest funniest woman on the planet.

2 Likes

I only went out there once for about 4 days. I was shocked at hw beautiful the people were. And even on a Friday night I laughed seeing the 24 hour fitness place PACKED with people. The reason why I even looked at the gym around the corner from the hotel was because we met up with my wife’s cousin on a Friday night. It was almost 10pm and he said he was about to hit the gym and then make the 30-40 drive back home. WTF? That was a statement he would have never made in March back when he lived in Cleveland (where he’s from).

One of the top 5 most beautiful human’s I’ve ever seen in person was while I was in LA. We were just at the damn doctors office (skin doctor). She came out and my jaw dropped at how incredibly beautiful she was. Then I saw the guy with her that went to the appointment with her and I can only imagine he must have been her sugar daddy based on his looks and age.

Prolly the BQ MP years.

Too bad ownership couldn’t see it