Kelly Stafford's playoff plea: Rams fans, don't sell tickets to Cardinals fans

Let us think of that differently.

What city would in their right mind, look at the Ford Family track record and want them to come and stay for the next 60 years?

Hang Up Goodbye GIF by TV Land Classic

How.many cities have done this when told WCF or Martha were on Line 1.

1 Like

Dodgers games are a blast for that very reason.

That’s not true. Lots of Lions fans in the UP. Packers fans as well though yea.

Kelly’s concerns are legit. Short beautiful drive, more passionate fanbase. Not at the level of San Fran but still. There won’t much be much home field advantage in this one. Rams know it.

with LAX just around the corner from SoFi… could fill up a few flights with Cards fans too.

At the end of the day the place was packed with Rams fans who where loud as hell.

So all the angst here was for naught…apparently Rams fans wanted to see their team in a playoff game and were not forced to use their tickets because a rich woman demanded they do.

Who woulda guessed :man_shrugging:

I mean if the rich Aaron Donald would have tweeted the same thing nobody here would have had their panties in a bunch. They would have been like “Look Aaron is asking the fans to help them win…how cool!”

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Is the suggestion that Matt wasn’t gutsy enough of a player in Detroit?

Fascinating take.

1 Like

Stafford playing the last 4 games of a season where we had no chance of making the playoffs with cracked vertebrae and all the other times he played hurt says his take is delusional.

Stafford is the most gutsy Lions player of my lifetime and I am 62

2 Likes

Agreed.

Probably just the actual fans from St. Louis who came in for the game, who still root for their team and wanted to attend a playoff game vs regular season game. :man_shrugging: