Kenny Golladay update

There are players who view that paycheck as the finish line and some that see it as just another step in their career.
I don’t know what KG’s work ethic was like before and what it is now, so it’s hard to say where his head and heart are.
I’ve always felt like he liked the money. Again, once you get that money, there are a lot of distractions that come with it.

2 Likes

This is where I think someone like Amon-Ra is a little more predictable than a guy that came from nothing like Golladay. Sun God has always been around money and the spotlight. I remember when a reporter joked with him that his blonde hair looked like Dennis Rodman. Sun God said that wasn’t the inspiration and he doesn’t really know Rodman like that…BUT Rodman used to live down the street and his dad knows him. :joy:

1 Like

If you followed him on Instagram you could see that coming a mile away lol.

2 Likes

Next year he’s a $21 million cap hit OR $14 dead cap. I’m thinking he gone after this season.

1 Like

Yep… they can eat that cap hit next year with no problem since they will likely be drafting their next QB.

I would be surprised if they were willing to pay him another $13.5 million in new cash (salary & workout bonus) for 2023 that is NOT guaranteed. They do have to pay his $4.5 million roster bonus since it became guaranteed this past March.

1 Like

Oof.

Kenny Golladay was not targeted in Sunday’s preseason game against the Bengals.

That is despite the fact that Golladay was on the field for 21 of Daniel Jones’ 24 snaps. Jones instead locked onto role players Collin Johnson and David Sills. Rather than generating bounce-back buzz this summer, Golladay has had the Giants press corps questioning his effectiveness and commitment level. A complete mismatch with Jones’ skill-set, Golladay could be in for another long year even with former Bills OC Brian Daboll at the controls.

1 Like

He’s there for this year and although the dead cap for next year is almost $15 million, they save almost $7 million if they cut him. There is zero chance he can be traded.

I’ll never forget.

1 Like

Yngwie.
I never understood why he got so famous. I could probably name a song from every great guitar player but him.

2 Likes

Yngwie didn’t really do “songs” for the most part, he was a shredder like Joe Satriani. Yngwie is heavily neo-classical which you either like or you don’t. This is his best work IMO.

1 Like

Yeah but Satch was such a better song writer, everyone knows a song or three by him.

Yngwie has his following and I’m pretty sure he was a bigger deal outside of America. Saw him in concert in 87. Insane. But definitely something that’s not for everyone.

1 Like

Saw Malmsteen in concert back in the early 90’s. It may have been one of the most virtuoso performances I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a lot

Kenny golladay doesn’t scare me. Let him go to Green Bay. His speciality is the jump ball. We have an entire roster of big corners. I’d much rather matchup against golladay than devante adams or tyrek hill.

He owes Stafford a lot of money!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.