KYLE HAMILTON NEEDS TO BE A LION NEXT YR

Willis appears to have the 4th or 5th best odds to be the #1 overall pick… so it looks like the Rams need to be terrible for that to work out. We can hope, right?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun.com/more/top-stories/the-newest-betting-odds-for-nfl-2022-no-1-overall-pick/amp

This site projects Willis as the #6 pick.

https://actionrush.com/odds/nfl-draft/

By the time the draft rolls around I wouldn’t be surprised to see 4-5 QB’s slotted in the Top 10.

I’m really hoping we can snag an additional 1st, and stay in the top 10.

Like I said before Willis is nice, he could be a superstar.

But I believe Matt Corral is gunna have a helluva year and end up being this drafts Zach Wilson.

Me and my fellow Norte Dame fans call him “Hammer”

If we draft him he can become MCDC Hammer

He reminds me so much of Sean Taylor from back in the day. Taylor was a little more physical and Hammer is more important of a good center fielder but he can lay the “Hammer” on you. His problem at the pro-level is tackling. Again he can hit, but he doesn’t wrap up and tackle as well as one might think

Yep. That’s the comp I come to as well. I think Taylor was a slightly better athlete but Hamilton is in that rarified air of safety prospect for sure. I’d have no problem spending a too 5 pick on him even though he’s a safety. He’s that special.

Don’t we kind of already have a not so mobile QB with a big accurate arm? I know much has been made about Goff checking down, but he can throw deep.

I’m actually really loving all this Goff hate (not saying you are just the general media perception already writing him off) but I truly hope Goff comes out and kills it and our next 4 1st rd picks just make our defense the best defense ever

Legit GIF

Animated GIF
Love it!

2 Likes

Mjolnir

Captain America Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

1 Like

We’re not picking in the top 5 in the next draft unless we package both of our firsts to move up to that level of sucktitude

1 Like