Kyle Hamilton

Good read…thanks for posting.

I think OL is totally in play @ 2.

Think Holmes and Campbell value BPA and will trust their draft board especially in Round 1.

Sure hope Hutch is there for us.:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

That would be a worse use of the No 2 overall pick than Quinn taking Hockenson at No 8 overall, particularly given that Cine, Brisker, or Hall are all likely to be there in the 32/34 range.

4 Likes

I really don’t want a safety at #2 unless this cat is a ridiculous game changer. That’s what you need that high up.

Hey, I smell smoke!
You smell that too?

:+1:
and plenty more like Cook, Pitre, Joseph, etc…. that will be available even in the 3rd round.

Based upon what I read this morning, I think Pitre [who didn’t run 40 at Combine and clocked a 4.44 at his pro day], goes no later than No. 36 to the Giants.

Any or all of whom could be as good or better than Hamilton depending on which team and system they go to.

I can’t smell anything right now……I’m too busy trying to untangle myself from this web of lies! Lol

1 Like

Good player, but drafting a S at 2 isnt smart unless hes next Ed Reed

I still think DE is the play unless they absolutely love one of the OL.

1 Like

Not interested. Not very physical, not much of a playmaker and doesnt have the speed/agility to cover most WRs. Maybe at 66 i would consider him.

1 Like

This is where I get to as well. The DE’s are game-changers and I can’t imagine S with the 40 results. Before TEEZ, you might have convinced me. Post-TEEZ… I can’t get on board.

2 Likes

Face it, this draft has Hutch, Ickey, and everyone else.
If we don’t take the one of the top two that falls to us, we get a mid first round talent at #2.
I’m still holding out hope that the Jags realize that a young QB isn’t going to be effective running for his life or laying on his back.
But, having a top 3 Oline wouldn’t suck, even if its only for a couple years.
Think about the depth and trade value we would have on the Oline if we got Ickey.

I’m willing to bet a lot of money that there will be more guys who become stars out of this draft.

6 Likes

Oh, yeah. I just don’t see any other guys that would go top 5 in a normal draft.
My opinion, and I’m entitled to it.

Build trenches

Would anyone here trade the #2OA pick for the best safety in the NFL right now? Straight up… #2 for Derwin James? Budda Baker? Minkah Fitzpatrick?

1 Like

Well Truth, I would not at this time.

We are building and we need good, young, cheap players that can be part of a 3-4 year window. I also prefer to build trenches first and am pretty happy with the o-line. But the d-line needs work. Better d-line creates an environment where the secondary can be more successful.

So I would prefer the young unproven d-lineman over a veteran proven secondary player at this time.

The point is… No one would trade the 2nd pick this year for the best safety in the league… So why would anyone consider drafting a safety at #2? Even if they were to develop into the best safety, they’re still not worth that pick.

1 Like