Kyler Murray crow!

He’s dynamic for sure, but he’s far from an MVP candidate that they were talking about. I’ll stick with my Vick comparison… He can win some games, but at the end of the day, he’ll cost you some too.

Murray is an undersized QB that’s a dual threat . He’s a good player .

I see M.Vick as a generational talent with one of the best arms to ever see a football field .He was derailed my immaturity and being such an amazing talent …it came easy to him and that cost him because he did not have the drive to be the best or put the work in . He relied on his ability .
I don’t see Murray in that mold of a talent at all .

2 Likes

Vick was a terrible thrower of the football, kyler is much better in that regard… I think Vick was a better athlete.

1 Like

I did not say Vick utilized the Arm talent he had …The passes he did complete and the plays he knew were not for a high % but some were WOW and his arm was a cannon …he played street ball .
Murray is def the better student and more dedicated QB

He had great arm strength, so does Cam Newton (or he did pre injury) but neither were ever accurate throwers. It is what it is… Kyler can be a better player for longer if he keeps his completion percentage at 65% where he’s at now… And avoid throwing those bad interceptions that the Lions benefited from.

Murray has baseball arm talent. He’s able to manipulate both his platform and arm angle and still make accurate throws. To be honest that was always one of the reasons the height didn’t concern me.

Honestly, my most jaw-dropping Vick moment wasn’t a run, it was a pass.

It looked like he just flicked his wrist, and the ball went 60 yards downfield in the air. Totally effortless. It might be the most blown away I’ve ever been watching a game live.

3 Likes

The pass to DeSean Jackson against Washington on the first play from scrimmage …A throw I remember that was a WOW was a 61 air yard bomb to DeSean who never had to slow down …The best part was the Cameraman on most of his throws almost never require the zoom out to see the ball …they are on a rope even at that distance .

1 Like

Vick threw an incompletion in the National Championship game vs Florida State that is still maybe the craziest thing I’ve ever seen from any quarterback on any level.

1 Like

Hahahaha, dude. Go on with your bad-self and gloat about the 1 out of 10 times you prove me wrong on something. You live in a fantasy-land where you think you are some-kind of great football mind. I don’t even think you’re top 20 smartest guys on this board and I think most of this board feels the same. Most people are smarter than me though and don’t even respond to you anymore and that’s where I’m at as well.
Put that crack-pipe down and come back to earth, my man.

1 Like

More Land of Make Believe stuff from you Snags …

You literally have never been right when we have debated anything …You try to make a point , you respond to someone’s take incorrectly and not because your response is actually wrong…it’s only wrong because you misinterpret what you see and then argue off what you think you read :joy:…Your football knowledge is weak at best …
You want so much to be liked it’s pathetic. The pattern in which you post …is as predictable as our run game from shotgun …
You continually being owned by me in these threads is the norm , which is then followed by a patented Snags Meme or Gif …or you follow up by verbally stroking another poster in a response that also happens to include some thinly vailed poke in my direction …then you flag a post …only to be wrong again when the flagged post is unflagged …

I know you bitch and cry to Mod’s here …Hell you even created a thread to cry and whine about me an other posters on this very site :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Run along now…

I know one thing we are going to find out if Murray can take the beating he’s taking behind his O-line…he is getting sacked as many times as Stafford…in the 40’s early on in his career.

Wow you really have a ego problem and for the record haven’t really noticed people agreeing with you much around here for your head to be so big. And every poster you argue with lacks knowledge and you own them, your like a one man band and so predictable.

2 Likes

Mr Lols …another student of mine … For the record ? What record ? Get your head out of your butt . Do you even know what we are arguing about ? Or are you chiming in yet again on what you know nothing about ? Feel free to tell me how I’m wrong on anything below . Or anyone else can try as well .

Snags Quotes a mystery person in back to back posts …When I questioned Snags on them as far as the validity of those quotes and to produce the source … he could not produce the source of the quotes . If you can not produce the source of the quotes as Snags could not …It’s in fact made up nonsense by someone that has know idea what a quote is .Wrong

Snags wrongly claimed that I argued for 10 pages that Kyler Murray would not last in the NFL …Wrong again .
The argument that when on for 10 pages was not about Kyler Murray or if he would last in the NFL. I’m not stupid enough to make such a claim as I could not possibly know if Murray would have a healthy career . The argument was about no one specific and Physics and if smaller players are more susceptible to impact injuries in th game of Football and if shorter QB’s have issues with passing lanes etc …Wrong again

Snags then claimed… I did not think Kyler Murray would go #1Wrong again

Snags then insinuated I was claiming to never have referred to Murray as a midget …REALLY? . I never claimed I did not… I know I did… I even referred to him as a midget in this very thread and did so prior to him insinuating and asking the stupid question …Wrong again.

When I proved to him that I did in fact think Murray would go #1 …He did not own it , he did not recognize his error. Instead he doubled down by claiming he never said that to me…REALLY ??
The crazy shit here is he believes the dribble he spews, even asking for me to prove it and to quote him .
It’s right here in this damn thread , not a thread from a year ago , not a thread from the other board… but right here. So I proved it & quoted him saying it …Wrong Again

While doubling down on his error and claiming he did not say the things he in fact did say, he proceeded to make shit up to support it …claiming he only said that my reasoning was not Valid for why Murray would go #1st overall …WHAT? He never said that . Totally made that shit up . I asked him to quote himself saying that (as I knew he could not) and could not produce it Wrong again

Sangs wants to wag his finger at me for debating that I thought being 5’8 -5’9 and 180-190 lbs (as was speculated pre combine on Murray) was not conducive to QB play in the NFL & I was somehow wrong for doing so before the official combine numbers came out … REALLY?
How does someone wag a finger at someone else when the person doing the wagging of the finger was not disagreeing or disputing the speculated measurements, but they to were using the very same speculated measurements to debate the opposite and that being that small is fine? It’s the same damn thing. If the response in that thread from Snags was… (Let’s wait and see I think he is bigger than that ) …That would make sense , that was not the case …When I point this out he claims this does not make sense …not making sense to you is an isolated issue . Does it make sense? Of course it does Wrong again

Snags wants me to tell him more about Burrow & CEH Suck . It was never said . I asked him to quote me …He Couldn’t Wrong again

Snags wants me tell him more about my opinion that Murray was “Nothing to write home about” I stated why already and he disputed none of it …My opinion is not wrong. It may prove to be at some point but this past Sunday sure as shit did not dispute my take on Murray…

I could go on and on from this thread alone on Snags being wrong and how reading cohmprehension is a major issue for him …

Warrick Dunn example somehow disproving physics take Wrong

Snags reads this
My take on Burrow thus far this season ( That has supported my stance on Burrow ) that ended with me saying Burrow …

Is responded to by Snags with this take that ends his response and that I somehow think that Rookies can be graded this early on in a career…

Is he really asking that question and insinuating that I’m making career evaluations at this point?
Was I not clear ? But that was his take …That is reading Cohmprehension issues at it’s finest . Wrong Again

Snags claimed I was wrong about everything I posted …Yet nothing I posted was wrong :thinking:

Tcmouse you Chime in right on que… clueless as ever . This is not a popularity contest , this has nothing to do with any posters agreeing with me …If I’m arguing… I’m right , I do not argue with what I do not know for sure as doing so makes you a moron …
Debating valid opinions is another story and just that opinions. This is not the case here , this is Snags being Wrong over and over again making claims that are 100% incorrect or made up … that’s not my opinion that’s a fact .

Ego is non issue … Being right is not an ego trip , defending yourself from nonsense made up claims that someone directs at you should be expected .

This thread became off topic and needed to be closed.