Kyler Murray crow!

I’m in such a unique situation. At the end of Shorts’s tenure here, I actually rooted for us to lose, so the team wouldn’t do juuuuust well enough to get him back.

I never truly root against us, only for things to go a certain way. If we do have a new regime, and there is a MONSTER DT available in top 5, I’d hate for us to miss out on that because of the joy (and pain) of us winning 6 or 8 games.

I think Patricia has to go, unless he somehow miraculously changes the entire culture on D.

As a fan, I’m hoping for the best…something like
Lions 38
Cards 36

We do a good job of keeping mobile QBs contained, and don’t often give them the outside. That’s about the only thing our D has been consistent with (other than errors).

Murray will be forced to throw most of the time, with some running slides up the middle. Drake will gash us for chunks. WRs will be open all day. Offense will have to put up an NBA score, in order for us to win.

2 Likes

Right now ownership projections for Murray in DFS range 18-26% which is INSANE for a QB on 13 game slate, maybe a 1st ever. Like :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

That’s the public perception of discrepancy bt Murray stock and our D. Best value QB fantasy matchup in 5 years despite being priced up? Maybe overstayed but nuf said.

Man, you got one fragile ego. LOL

You were literally wrong about everything you listed.
But keeping flapping your gums and acting like you’re right, it’s bound to make it true eventually.

This don’t even make any sense at all. Yes, I was ok with Murray even if he was 5’9".
And don’t worry, I used to be ignorant to the size thing as well until someone opened my eyes to the fact that size doesn’t matter when it comes to injuries. You will learn.

Tell us some more about how Burrow and CEH suck! LOL
Tell us how Kyler Murray is “nothing to write home about”. LOL

You have a good day. I’m not going to put you on Ignore, I’m just not interested in talking to you anymore. Too many good posters here to waste my time on you.

2 Likes

Hahahaha you are a joke . Everything I listed was spot on and exactly how it went down. You cant grasp that you even verified it … :joy:

You tell me I did not think Murray would go #1 overall …You were wrong .
You tell me everything I listed was wrong , yet when I remind you about the thread I started in regards to Hundley being more proof that the Cardinals were taking Murray #1 overall you verify it, whether you agreed about Hundley is irrelevant here …The thread itself is the valid point that makes your statement wrong .

Of course it does not make sense.to you… again reading comprehension you need to focus …I’ll explain for you

If you some how fault me for my opinion on Murray’s size when the speculation was that he was very small and it was being discussed pre combine …and you use that very same information to defend and claim that that speculated size was not an issue and you were okay with him being 5’9 180lbs …Which is it Snags ? I formed an opinion off of speculation and not facts …You did the same damn thing. Still confused ?

LOL …More of the same from you Snags …You quoted earlier in this thread . You know how to quote . I asked for a source of the quote you could not provide it …Snags that’s called …making shit up .

So again more of the same …You making shit up …It’s your thing . QUOTE ME saying either sucked , You wont because it does not exist and was never said .

I think CEH was like the 5th or 6th best RB in this class, a product of the system he was in, a borderline starter in any system outside of an RPO system
The very same applies to Burrow …No question for me . I take Herbert or healthy Tua over Burrow everyday of the week …This does not mean or in anyway imply that either sucks .

How come you did start a thread on CEH week 2 ? Like you did week 1 ?

Burrow through two games is exactly what I said he was . A College RPO system QB, a one year wonder that lacks arm strength, that would have trouble with deep vertical routes , an accurate dink and dunk QB at the next level, it’s only 2 games but through those 2 games he is what I said he was …
Not a prolific down field passer …He is like 1 for 14 on any throw 20 yards or longer . Nothing he has done through 2 weeks is remotely impressive .
He’s thrown nearly 100 passes and has completed one throw 20 yds down field.
He ranks dead last with his 5.2 yards gained per pass attempt
He ranks dead last in yards gained per completion
He ranks 29th in QB rating …
He’s a Rookie these 2 games do not define him but what are you spouting off about .

You must really enjoy these spankings as you continually come back for more

Was there actually anyone that thought Josh Rosen would be a competent NFL QB? That one seemed like the worst draft pick in recent memory.

Watching him now. I think you undersell his arm a a bit. It’s a fringe NFL arm for sure but It’s not terrible and he’s got the luxury of opting out of tight window throws given his athleticism. I really like him as a Slash type of guy. Early to mid day 3 pick. Start him out as a QB 3 with some gadget packages and see if there is more there.

Dion Jordan says “hi”

Let me try to explain this one last time before I move along.

Show me where I said you didn’t say Murray would be taken #1, you can’t. I only said that your reasoning wasn’t valid…but you still guessed that KM would go #1 so you got it right no matter what I think of your reasoning.
And maybe I didn’t explain myself well enough but I only copied an article about KM possibly going #1 before it was being discussed anywhere and I thought the writer’s reasoning was legit and thought the writer could be right. Obviously, nobody really knew if they’d actually take KM. Maybe Steve Keim didn’t want to draft another QB in a second consecutive year and was going to make KK use Rosen like Millen forced Mooch to start Joey, IDK. But you wrote

And the answer is yes, there were people who didn’t think the Cards were going to take Murray.

Again, show me a link to some stats that correlates size to injuries. You can’t, it doesn’t exist…because size doesn’t matter. Like I said, I used to be ignorant to this fact too. I actually think it was Sid11 that opened my eyes to this years ago. I was no better than you but I was able to admit I was wrong and learn.

As for Burrow, I think you know enough about football that the Bengals were going to simplify the offense for him: throw short, high % passes, try to protect him. Wouldn’t you think this is a smart gameplan for a young QB without a preseason and camps!!! …but somehow you want to crap on him for it.

Okudah sucked balls in his first game but “needs time” but CEH and Burrow “are what you thought they were” after 2 games?!?! So, does that mean Okudah “is what we thought he was” after 1 game?
Okudah is the only rookie that needs time but the rest of the rookies can be graded and projected on their careers off their first 2 games?!?!?

I’ll make it very easy for you. I don’t have any interest in talking with you anymore about this. We’ve both have said what we wanted to say. I know you could go on for 20 pages, that’s not my style, it bores me (you need VLG back for that). If you want to argue your meaningless stats or CEH or Burrow or how your so smart, you’ll have to try to convince someone else, maybe you can get them to buy it.

Anyways, take care.

3 Likes

:joy:Snags are you kidding :joy: ? You asked me to quote you, but edited the post above and removed the “Quote me” here it is anyway …You make this so damn easy and you are wrong again . You are even wrong about what you said …Nowhere here did you ever say it was my reasoning you disagreed with …Quote yourself to show me you did ???

Hahahaha you didn’t say that above though :thinking:

Snags again smaller players are not guaranteed to sustain more injuries, only that they are more likely to when you are dealing with impacts, both when stationary and moving . Physics makes this a Fact. You are asking for injury stats that do not exist… show me the stats that say they don’t .
You still are ignorant if you think for one second size does not matter when it comes to impact injuries

Of course they will try to simplify things early on, that does not change that when he has tried to go down field (He has tried plenty of times) …He has failed. I’ve seen his arm not be good enough already when he has had junk at his feet .
What you think is me shitting on him is not so . You brought Burrow into this topic , you were making claims that insinuated Burrow was somehow in his 2 games proving my take on him from pre draft as wrong … When the truth is nothing Burrow had done thus far has changed anything I thought of him Pre -Draft . Who is projecting anything ? I was clear that these 2 games do not define them. What shit are you spewing QUOTE ME .

You are constantly wrong , you constantly say I said something or that something was my take (Because you lack reading comprehension skills ) without ever backing it up …
This is simple Snags the quote function works flawlessly… Quote me in context and don’t make shit up . This is not a grey area

You got me on that one, cool.

Oh really, so why did Warrick Dunn play in 181 games out of 192 at 5’9" and 187lbs. Physics says this can’t happen…that ignorant mother-f’er Warrick Dunn!

So you’re trying to tell us that you’re not shitting on Burrow?..or CEH? When you said, “trust me, no team will be pounding the table for Clyde Edwards Helaire on draft day”!!! Or Burrow is a product of Joe Brady’s system?!?

Yeah, he’s struggled on the stat sheet throwing down the field but Uzomah falling down when he was wide open in the endzone and then Ross letting a pass go right through his hands in the endzone when Burrows hit him right in stride. He’s been close, I’m sure it will come-around for one of the most accurate deep ball passers in NCAA history.

“This is highly unusual for a guy who, in 2019, authored perhaps the greatest single season a college quarterback has ever had. For LSU last season, Burrow completed 44 of 78 deep passes (20 or more air yards) for 1,689 yards, 1,276 air yards, 22 touchdowns, and two interceptions.”

Anyways @NewYorkLion, I’m sorry if I looked like I cared what ya though…but I don’t.
You’re gonna have to go find someone else to argue with.
You bore me.

3 Interceptions

Against the Lions D

Dude is singlehandedly keeping the Lions in the game.

You better barf that crow up because there’s no need to eat it LOL

3 Likes

Murray pretty much gave that game to the Lions. The Lions were plus 3 in turnovers and were fortunate to win.

So what you’re saying is Stafford outplayed Murray in Murray’s stadium and people can hold off on Murray’s HOF Balloting

8 Likes

Who was saying Murray is a HOF type QB?
He turns the ball over way too much to be a long term effective QB like that.

He’s what 23 years old? I’m not sure that he’ll be a hall of gamer but he’s a talented QB for sure.

He played fairly poorly today though. Should’ve had four picks

Yeah he wasn’t great today and definitely cost them the game but still doesn’t change my stance with him.

He’s gonna be good

1 Like

Lol… if that ain’t the perfect ‘uncle’

2 Likes

Hahahaha :joy: NO… Physics does not say that can’t happen . Physics says only that he was more likely to be injured during an impact … not that he would be injured for sure .

No I’m not … not here in this topic . Pre draft ? Yes . Burrow was a product of Joe Brady 's system as was Helaire both average players in 2018 and both 1 year Wonders in 2019 .
CEH is fortunate that Mahomes loved him and the Chiefs let him pick his toy (Perfect Fit) and that the Chiefs are a heavy RPO team, unfortunately for Burrow that is not the Offense Cincy wants to run and is not running .

Yeah this is not the NCAA and the big boy routes , the vertical routes and deep outs & throws to the far hash that he abstained from and avoided in 2019 at LSU are a must now …
He wont be able to live on his deep crossing patterns and comeback routes like he did at LSU …

I don’t blame you .I would be bored with always being proven wrong by me to.

Kudos on owning your error though :wink:

Put a little salt on it , maybe some ketchup and please don’t choke …I would hate
for anything to happen to you and not have any of those fantastic spot on CB breakdowns that you Rock at !