LA is going no where IMO

All those draft pics and still can’t tackle or Pass Block for shit

3 Likes

They’ll beat Philly next week. The rest of the road will be ROUGH.

Stafford has also been playing like crap for the 2nd half of this season. I wonder how long until reports come out that McVay and Stafford are no longer getting along.

7 Likes

Arizona

4 Likes

Rams play AZ. Philly @ TB

2 Likes

Wrong Category, guys. There’s a War Room for LA.

Their not winning shit with that defense. Good chance they are 1 and done.

4 Likes

You are correct, sir

I thought the war room was for upcoming draft

1 Like

LA mortgaged their future for a #4 seed. If Stafford doesn’t play like Stafford traditionally plays in high profile games, their reward will be a trip Green Bay. Seems worth it.

1 Like

Arizona gonna play mad. Won’t be surprised if they win

He’s their quarterback…for now.

3 Likes

Stafford has to play his best games the rest of the way, because you’re right, if they can stop Jimmy four fingers (who moved up and down the field at will, and only a fluke INT stopped one of his drives), they won’t stop anyone.

1 Like

We really gonna blame the Rams defense ? Lol

The same defense that had Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey who got the interception in the end zone ?

Stafford and the '24, '25, '26 and '27 1sts for DeShaun Watson. Deal dependent on Watson accepting a clause in his contract that he won’t follow Veronika Khomyn on Instagram.

3 Likes

So what’s deal with this then. So if we’re talking about a team other than the Lions we’re supposed to post it directly to that teams War Room? And now I have to sift through 32 different War Rooms to see all the potential threads that folks are posting.

So if I have something to say about the Chicago Bears I have to post it in the Chicago Bears War Room and then come back to the Lions War Room to continue reading about the Lions?

2 Likes

You get that “having players” doesn’t mean shit, right? They gave up 24 second half points.

Including a 90 yard touchdown drive with 1:23 remaining.

Your hatred of Stafford is awkward.

It’s like you’re upset his last minute touchdown pass wasn’t worth more points.

4 Likes

You’re on a brain fart roll lately :joy:

First “8 degrees for the game in Lambeau today” and now this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Rams D could not stop the 49ers for the last drive of the 1st half, the entire 2nd half and let them march down the field for a opening TD in OT

Obviously you did not watch the same game everybody else in the world did

4 Likes

Oh so no credit to the niners offense ? The Niners scored twenty points. If u gonna blame defense, look at the team that gave up 30 points today but still won

Excuses excuses. Excuses made for other teams that’s not even the Lions. This a rams forum right ol

1 Like