LA is going no where IMO

I ever heard of half time adjustments ? Somebody don’t understand that that means and can’t credit other team’s offensive players

The ■■■■ are you talking about?

4 Likes

Anyone that knows anything at all about football observing the game. Even with Donald the Line play on offense and defense could not stop the run or pass block for shit. That’s a huge problem… Huge

2 Likes

And it wasn’t even just better play from SF. How many missed tackles did LA have, especially in the second half?

Brutal.

1 Like

U were the same guy bitching about not having an offensive line in the other thead till I pulled up the stats .

Half time adjustments. Learn something bout it.

FYI I got a stafford jersey and a stafford shirt. Call me a staffford hater all u want when I’m just a lions fan rooting for my team

1 Like

Well you all have to admit that last throw by Stafford sucked with the game on the line

2 Likes

These same guys bitching bout defense. The defense prevented the niners from scoring the TD in OT and got the ball back to the Rams … but nah they gonna bitch bout defense when they did their job

1 Like

Badly underthrown. I don’t expect an underthrow by Stafford on a deep pass. Usually if he misses those it’s overthrown.

Bad time for that

1 Like

The ball was thrown as a my guy goes and gets it, didn’t happen. He had what he wanted one on one with Beckem. Seems to me Beckem left him down.

2 Likes

Well…Rams scored to go up 7 with under 2 to go…rams defense gave up 7 points under 2 minutes and then a 7-8 minute drive in overtime and 3 points…and they were up 17-3 at one point late in the first half…so yea…I would say aside from some splash plays the defense did cost the rams this game…

Naturally you will blame stafford for the punt INT or the OT INT…but like I said he gave them a td lead with under 2 to go…and hadn’t played bad during that game at all…

1 Like

Who knows what they will do…but I do remember seeing threads about them going 0-5 over their last 5 and overall having “no shot at the division”…we are sitting here and they are 12-5…division winners and went 4-1 over their last 5 and they defense coughed up the win in the one lose.

1 Like

That is Bullshit, beckam had a step on his guy maybe even more because he couldn’t come back on the ball. It was a TERRIBLE pass buy Stafford, period

Game altering interception by Ramsey late in fourth.
Touchdown saving defense in overtime.

It’s a team game. To blame the loss on the defense is ridiculous. The niners made half time adjustments and still won despite the rams defense showing up in crucial moments. Ramsey pick and overtime defense

TEAM LOSS

Wait, the receiver can’t adjust on a ball if he’s got a step on the DB?

That’s good to know.

You may be right, I can’t remember how long it took for Stafford to throw the ball. If that was his limit or he just didn’t
put enough on it

You are delusional.

He did have a game altering interception and the Offense capitalized but then the DEFENSE dropped the ball. “Touchdown saving defense in OT”??? well, they gave up a 8 minute drive…

spin it anyway you want to…

So you are blaming Beckam for that INT? and yes hard to adjust when you have your guy beat that bad and expect the QB to lead you

He pulled the string on the Pettigrew interference pass as well. Maybe it’s a big gam yips thing.

1 Like

I think it was a shit throw, but the game should have never needed to go to OT. That last drive by the 49ers in regulation told me everything about LA defense.

4 Likes