LA is going no where IMO

It was a bad throw but Beckham didn’t even try to help his qb out either.

3 Likes

It was a bad throw.

Oh please. Rams had the ball in overtime cus the niners didn’t score a TD. That’s credit to defense. That’s a fact.

Ramsey saved a touchdown late in fourth. That’s a fact.

When you’re playing for the number two seed, you need help from your receivers. Every throw is not going to be perfect. Slow and try to break it up.

The real play to change that game was the stupid play call on that 3rd and short with the empty backfield, gave momentum to the49’ers

3 Likes

I rewatched it again and have to say Beckem never knew where the ball was. It was a 50/50 ball Stafford has thrown his whole career. Beckem IMO failed to find the ball and beat his one on one.

Yea defense fault. Why can’t u just meet half way and sad team loss like me. The only delusional one is u buddy

I am not disagreeing with you. I liked your post. It was a bad throw.

1 Like

It was a really, really bad throw. That’s not on OBJ in the least. Matt just didn’t let it rip like he can.

On the overtime interception or the fourth quarter one or the many other incompletions

Sorry, hard to tell sometimes, when the quote stops after the first portion.

You know, every play on that last series was very conservative knowing at the very least they have a possible game winning FG. Come on Man.

Keep telling yourself that. LOL

You have to make an effort to break it up. You can’t just run it out because you’ve got your guy beat but it’s under thrown.

1 Like

Err… give the ball back to the all time comeback leader witb over two mins left??

Okay…a super bowl dreaming team who went out and mortgaged the future for defensive stars gave up a 8 minute drive in OT in an important game and we are patting the defense on the back for only giving up 3 points? It’s great they only gave up 3 points but you are pushing it buddy.

Yes, that is a fact that no one is arguing about. It is also a FACT that stafford lead a late drive for a td…and then the defense gave up 7 points with only a minute 30 on the clock. THAT IS A FACT.

1. You are the one taking offense to the idea that the defense failed on 2 very important drives of the game.
  2. No one is saying Stafford’s throw was not bad.
  3. Somehow you are correlating that my saying it was a bad throw is saying its the defense fault…now your just trolling.
  4. You are sounding like those stafford slappies who blame everyone else but stafford and say it’s a “team game guys”.
  1. Just stop. The truth comes out…if stafford had a bad game THEN you wouldn’t talking about this team game bullshit. You would be on here making some snide trolling comment about how bad stafford is.
1 Like

He’s going full speed the other way. That’s easier said then done. Nobody let the team down. Matt missed on an important throw. He can redeem himself next week. He probably will.

2 Likes

no worries my dude. We are good. Cheers.

1 Like

This.

Stafford played a good to great game. Defense was marvelously horrible the entire second half.

But I get the sense it’ll be this way in the playoffs: Rams lose, Stafford to blame. Rams win, Matt didn’t do enough or he was carried. Yawn.

Rams as a whole do NOT look like a SB contender. Matt needs to play his best and after this game that still might not be enough.

2 Likes

Lol. The niners scored 20 points in regulation. The rams saved a fourth quarter touchdown with D E F E N S E… The rams had the ball in OT cus the Rams held off a TD. Stafford threw two crucial picks. Team loss. Get over yourself blaming the loss on the defense

I’d be coming on if Stafford played bad? Did you see me visible the past recent bad stafford games? Go find where I talked shit bout stafford. Defensive much