LA is going no where IMO

Stafford played a Great 1st half, the 3d qtr was not that good. Rams didn’t score and couldn’t sustain a drive, putting the RAMS defense on the field way too long. Not all Staffy’s fault but it wasn’t that great of a qtr for him.

I will add that throw to Kupp in the corner was a great throw in the 4th qtr

“Great” game. Alright Mr Rams fan

Honestly, I have mentioned it before, I have really moved beyond Stafford and am ALL ABOUT detroit and MCDC. I would like to see him get his due and win some big games. But i really don’t know if this defense or team is as good as advertised. I don’t know if stafford can beat brady or Rodgers. I have always been the fan who was okay with him being a top 10…and never entered the “he is as good as “brady, rodgers etc” talk”…but there is alot of ??? about the rams team. I would liek to see stafford get his bc i think he is a really good dude. I also still like to beat up on trolls…so if occasionally I will jump into the stafford debate for fun…but it is getting old.

3 Likes

Exactly.

You’re funny. The whole time I been saying quit clowning on the Rams defense. It was a team loss. Get over yourself stafford lover. Oh let’s have all the good people in the nfl win championships. Oh Brady , rodgers , time to take a break cus these good guys need to win too

Shit, you aren’t even worth my time. At least dudes like Iggy and the like had good defenses.

“Defensive much” lol, okay buddy. Have a good one…I wish I could say it has been fun…but it hasn’t…it’s been boring.

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

1 Like

Yes defensive. I been talking defending the Rams defense. Y’all the ones who made this a stafford convo. Oh he’s a good guy. Get over your obsession. I wasn’t even seen here bashing stafford when he had that terrible streak.

FYI again I got a stafford jersey and shirt. I posted on here bout the rams defense and saying it was a team loss. Y’all turned this into a stafford convo cus that’s just y’all being defensive over a guy I didn’t even mention LOL

I feel like Philly could tear up the Rams on the line of scrimmage.

Lately? That shits been going on for 50 years man. LoL. During today’s telecast, someone said that they would play Philadelphia if they lost… I was misinformed… Or I heard something wrong… Or I didn’t hear what I thought I heard, etc.

I was surprised and puzzled when I saw the breakdown on the post game

2 Likes

Go away troll. I have only been talking to you about the defense. I brought in Stafford because you are insinuating he also played a part in the Rams lose. If I choose to go out of my way and talk to @Nate a little deeper about stafford or the defense, it was not directed to you and had no part in yours and my conversation. You want to mock me because I say I would like to see him win because he is a good dude…fine…great…that is a reflection on you and your poor character. I also didn’t say I think that he will beat those guys…so there is no obsession. In fact, I said the opposite. I said I am much more about the lions and MCDC…stop trolling.

2 Likes

That’s OK BigNatty, I thought I heard that also

1 Like

Insinuated ??? Lol bro I said it was a team loss. I was saying it ain’t just the defense. So damn defensive. And fyi u replied to me so don’t be acting like u just having a convo with someone else

NFC Playoffs are already set.

NFC

1. Green Bay Packers (BYE)
  2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. 7. Philadelphia Eagles
  3. Dallas Cowboys vs. 6. San Francisco 49ers
  4. Los Angeles Rams vs. 5. Arizona Cardinals

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I promise I will be wrong again sometime. LoL.

One of the commentators during the game said that they would play Philly if they lost

Yes **[quote=“BigNatty, post:69, topic:13729, full:true”]

Lately? That shits been going on for 50 years man. LoL. During today’s telecast, someone said that they would play Philadelphia if they lost… I was misinformed… Or I heard something wrong… Or I didn’t hear what I thought I heard, etc.

I was surprised and puzzled when I saw the breakdown on the post game
[/quote]

Yeah I was just busting your balls brother

Talking to @Nate if you were in the chain, whatever, I wasn’t talking to you.

1 Like

Referring to the many others posts you messaged be bout buddy. In fact, you responded to one of my posts first. Should I be saying the same to you?

You are the definition of a troll.

2 Likes

To be fair… If the Rams had won they WOULD be playing Philly … so that’s probably what you heard

1 Like

I apparently spend my time and money on a Detroit Lions forum for the last 20 years that he uses to criticize my … allegiance to the Lions. Silly troll, nothing more. I placed him on ignore.

MCDC has been growing on me, so yeah, my attention is on the draft. Nothing wrong with rooting for a former player who gave it his all here and is a good dude.

4 Likes