Latest Mock, Happy?

Amani Oruwariye had 6 last year. INT’s don’t make or break a good corner. Coverage skills do.

2 Likes

Maybe in coverage but he is not as good in the running game and have heard a few say he doesn’t really like to tackle and not very physical in the run game. Not really a good fit for what Campbell likes.

That’s what scares me about Forbes, guy makes a lot of plays but also seems to give up a few also.

Yea Jamo has burned Ringo so many times.

I have Smith in my tier one and I think he’s probably the most consistent of the elite guys, but he’s not without flaws. Some of them pretty worrisome.

He’s aggressive to a fault and his frame is thin. I have major injury concerns for him going forward, though he managed to stay mostly healthy at SC. It’s like, I remember when everyone said Kerryon would get hurt because of his long legs and upright running style, and they were right. Well if Smith keeps playing like he does, he’s gonna get hurt too.

I’m also not sure how great his long speed is, though he looks plenty explosive enough in short areas that I’m not overly worried about it. But it wouldn’t shock me if he ran between 4.45-4.5, which is kinda the upper end you want for outside corners nowadays.

1 Like

I would take Will Anderson off of that list.

So, DraftBuzz does these and it’s incredible to me how they come up with their rankings.

Joey Porter…

Riley Moss…

According to their metrics, Moss is better in 4 of the 5 category’s. How is it then that Porter is first and Moss isn’t Top 10?

1 Like

Riley Moss is gaining buzz and by the time the draft rolls around is going to be in discussions of a 1st round pick

Charles Woodson
D Revis
R Sherman
Ty Law
Nandi Asomugha
Champ Bailey
Xavier Howard
T White
C Tillman
J Ramsey
P Peterson
Marcus Peters
D Slay

Check their stats…. They were avoided, but still made lots of plays.

Draft an elite guy and it’s worth it, but you need to be ready to win.

First round RBs last decade (20: 11-20, 10: 1-10) ( * for each accumulated 500 yards rushing + receiving in a single season, 1000 yards = **, etc)::
Gordon20 ***************
Gurley10 **************
Elliott10 ****************
McCaffery10 ***********
Fournette10 ***********
Michel *****
Penny *
Barkley10 **********
Jacobs *********
Edwards-Helaire ***
Etienne **
Harris *****

But still more value in 2nd round:

Michael**
Lacy******
Ball*
Bell**************
Bernard *********
Hyde ********
Hill **
Sankey *
Abdullah **
Yeldon ****
Henry **************
Mixon ***********
Cook, D ***********
Guice
Johnson **
Jones II ****
Chubb ************
Sanders *******
Dillon ***
Dobbins *
Akers **
Taylor ********
Swift ****
Williams **
Cook, J *
Walker *
Hall *

2 Likes

I assume these are next get stats?

If so for a QB the higher the better 90+ is elite level play.

For CB’s lower is better.

It’s the actual QB rating when targeting that particular CB.

However there are a lot of variables that go into that stat so it’s not an end all be all stat.

What you do not know is if that CB has safety help. Is double teaming, etc

The slot CB for TCU is good.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.