Let’s just dream a little…

I really want the Lions to draft RB Robinson next year. Watch this and tell me you don’t see a bit of Barry

3 Likes

Wow, that kid is elusive. That jump cut is elite.

4 Likes

I was so ready to dismiss this and say no but now I feel like he’s gonna be draft crush like swift was. Where do you think he’ll go?

2 Likes

Hard to say with running backs these days, but most early mocks have him going somewhere between 10 and 20

3 Likes

RB’s going mid first round is pretty rare these days. Although Christian Mccaffrey and Saquon Barkley both went top 10 in recent years. Good luck keeping them healthy though.

2 Likes

RB is my fav position (before Fox came along, anyway), so I have to temper my RB enthusiasm some.

This dude would be RB1, and Swift would be RB2/RB1a. This dude looks like he’s already sneakier than Swift, tougher than Swift (hopefully more durable too), has comparable home run ability.

I love that he’s just a sophomore (who they said in the vid, anyway), and that he will get stronger.

I’d be behind it, if it lines out properly. Especially if my DT isn’t available…get another home run threat on offense → word!

Yo Brad! is there a way to get my DT AND a top tier RB?

Thanks for the link @TNutZz
it was interesting enough where I watched the whole thing, and I’ll be keeping an eye on this dude pre-draft to see what he’s looking like. He’s likely going to get better, barring injury. Looks like a ton of fun.

2 Likes

Just can’t let passed go As a Lion Fan…I know exactly what your saying …But can we just let all the negative Vibes GO …Maybe as fans we should just drop the negatives an yes I know they are true…Maybe just Maybe if we as fans drop the Negative we will help push are Lion Team past the negative results…Just maybe leaving the past negatives in the dark might juts help the team feel the positive vibes., At least here its not for clicks being negative its real an we all know past some of us know more past than others…I for one know a lot of negative past an want this season to just think positives an look for a better results…i know we will get injuries an player an staff mistakes …those are part of game an are present I just want to leave PAST where it belongs behind US

1 Like

Positive vibes are great. Young talented players are great. But the Lions will never get to the next level until the refs stop fucking us. They take at least two games a year and stole what would have been our only playoff win in decades

How effective will this Dline be when opposing Olines will be allowed to hold? Christ, I remember Green Bay linemen riding KVB like a pony and not getting calls

1 Like

You can stop that by playing games like we did against the Cards this past season. Don’t let play get us in position for them to screw us.

They can try but if your ahead an beating other team the screw them calls just helps other team doesn’t beat US

2 Likes

There’s that. but also hoping the games like the ‘hands to the face’ against Flowers stop happening. That was the refs basically giving the game to the Pack

1 Like

F that… under Brad and Dan, we’re going to get good enough that we can overcome the zebra disadvantage… we’re building a team that will take it to the league,!

2 Likes

My dude - YES!!!
Law Of Attraction required the energy of the old “Ford Way” be ousted…and more. It requires a force from an energy as strong as Dan Campbell (and Brad, Spielman, AG, Pleasant, and the boys). Those dudes were powerful enough to get the first ripple in the pond…then…MORE faith…the players who buy in adn are relentless enough to not cave to the old way…next up, they have the fans attention, and the energy gets bigger.

I meant what I said about Superfan skits on Lions instead of Bears, on SNL.

The nation will believe in the Lions soon enough, and the mastermind effort will be complete. This is an unintentional mastermind that most aren’t even aware they are part of.

Love this thing, and it’s too late…the Train is already headed down the mountain…you can’t stop this som’bitch!

Dan is bringing his band of ass kickers to your town soon.

Wanna Fight Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Yup - it’s bad. Also, as we become “media darlings,” and start to get known for bringing revenue, Goodell’s corrupt ass will allow us into the playoffs. When we have a couple of 50+ yard plays/games, are creating turnovers, and become more fun to watch, we will get more prime-time games.

I’d love to see a study that shows officiating “missed calls”/ratings ratio.
Merchandise/“missed calls” ratio.

Pisses me off.

1 Like

100% yes.
I was legit pissed. Didn’t want to be around ppl for the rest of that night. A Packer fan was there with us, and he even said, “you guys got ■■■■■■.”

1 Like

Love him. Doesn’t remind me of Barry though. I see Dalvin Cook.

1 Like

DAMN… is he that fast?

If so, let’s get this thing done → ASAP
Let’s get our trade set up with the Vikings for next year. LOL

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Cook “only” ran 4.49. I think Bijan is in that range. If you want Jahvid Best type speed then Devin Achane is your guy. He actually is even faster than Best 10.12 100m vs. 10.16 and he’s a much tougher runner as well. I’d be ecstatic with either Achane or Robinson. Sean Tucker has a little Jonathon Taylor to him and looks legit as well.

It’s a pretty deep class of RBs though so I’m open minded. Gibbs is likely to have a huge year and move way up. McIntosh as well. And then you have McBride, Evans (probably too big of a turd for our team), Charbonnet, and so on.

2 Likes

Very interesting.
I’d be excited to get either one of 'em, as both are HRH (home run hitters), but I prefer Robinson (toughness factor). Achane looked a little fragile at times. Loved his field vision, his ability to tuck it up into tight holes (She said), pass catching ability, acceleration, and speed.

Robinson seems much tougher to bring down, and also has many of the same traits, with less speed, but still HRH ability.

Love that they are in the same draft, as it increases our chances of getting one or the other.

Speaking of negative vibes……

I didn’t find a picture of him when this was posted… but just found this one.

1 Like