Let the Games Begin for College Players - $$$

I’m waiting for them to allow advertising on the uniforms. Charles Rogers could have really sold condoms with his 8 kids with 2 of them coming while he was in high school.

1 Like

Kinda like slapping Howard and his kids.

Yep, UM had a bench player on the basketball team that has a million followers on IG, made good money.

1 Like

That would be SO WEIRD!

College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Celebrate Ncaa Football GIF by Clemson Tigers

Georgia Bulldogs GIF by University of Georgia

College Football GIF by Ohio State Athletics

Go Blue College Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Football Oregon GIF by Pac-12 Network

Oklahoma Football Boomer GIF by University of Oklahoma

Lsu Football Quarterback GIF by LSU Tigers

Fight On Usc Football GIF by USC Trojans

Matthew Mcconaughey Hook Em GIF by Texas Longhorns

College Colors GIF by Auburn University

College Football Fsu GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

U Hands College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

On My Way Dancing GIF by Florida Gators

Celebrate Notre Dame GIF by Notre Dame Fighting Irish

4 Likes

That’s a lot of gifs… but agreed!

Missing Oklahoma and Penn State

I had Oklahoma with Kyler Murray.

Oklahoma Football Boomer GIF by University of Oklahoma

My bad missed it, just PSU then

Honestly, I think the only B1G school that will be on your gif list is OSU and an occasional other school but not every year.

Will be led by the SEC and some of the PAC12 schools followed by a few in each league.

Gonna come down to boosters/schools relying on following state law which they will argue trumps the NCAA. Lawsuits a comin. Be interesting to see how this unfolds.

1 Like

Think any big program could be on it including msu

This thread is so crazy… I mean everyone is bring up legit points and observations and opinions.

What this comes back to, to me, is how much the NCAA sucks. They took the laziest way out of this and said “yeah cool NIL can happen but figure it out yourselves.”

What a bunch of lazy ass POS’s. They created all of this and provided no rules, guidance, standard, or anything. They just said yeah ok go nuts.

The complicated issues that are going to arise could be the beginning of their demise in a way and it would be their own fault. And even still, I doubt college football dies (it won’t) but through their neglect they created a complete shit show they will have no control over. Had they taken the time to think, consider, wait, and plan, maybe this could be a different story.

I’m all for players in college getting their worth, or some stipend of their worth beyond what they get, but to just say “have at it” without any rules is just lazy. I don’t know how else to put it.

And if Eastern goes all out and gets a ton of donors, more power to them. And I hope they do!

1 Like

I bet Elon Musk could buy a national championship at Lawrence Tech.

2 Likes

Heyyy, what is Texas doing in there?

Zero guys drafted this year…

2 Likes

Not just lazy, but dumb. Refusing to provide any leadership on any of the key issues in the sport is just going to accelerate the Power 5 dumping the NCAA and doing their own thing. If you’re not even going to attempt to lead, or provide even a basic framework for the most important issues in the sport, what exactly is your purpose anyway?

3 Likes

Texas got Quinn Ewers as a transfer and are considered frontrunners for Arch Manning. The money is a flowing.

1 Like

100% and well said. They proved they serve zero purpose besides just making money. No leadership, no consideration for anytime but themselves, as long as the sponsorships and tv money keep rolling in.

But they better be careful because a reckoning could be coming. They could be creating their own disaster

1 Like

Yesh, they recruit well.

Then suck on the field and draft day…

Lets see if Musk will buy the NCAA…get a whole different demographic freaked out.

2 Likes

Reckoning could be coming sooner than anyone expected :eyes:

I know this is a rhetorical question…. But the answer is irony. What is the purpose of these schools? Allegedly, they exist to educate their students. Which is hilarious since here the students are trying to figure out how to profit and make sense of NIL deals with no education or guidance from the very places that exist for this purpose (preparing you to succeed in life). It’s actually quite funny, and why people who think “a free education is a great deal” are stuck in times from 50 years ago.

3 Likes