Let's have some predictions and why?

We shall never surrender
:trophy:

Minny scored 7 points against Phillyā€™s defense that we scored over 30 onā€¦Advantage Detroit

Minny held Philly to 24 points, we held them to 31ā€¦Advantage Minny

Special teams = Advantage Detroit

Detroit wins !! 24 - 21

1 Like

Vikings 38 lions 31 and it will end with a goff pass to the endzone to tie the game but arsb getting absolutely tackled in the endzone for pass interference they wont call

A Statement Win for sure. Dominate offense and inspired D.

Letdown game?
A Dan Campbell team does not have letdown games

Vikings figuring out how to deal with our offense?
Johnson knows what their thinking and will add elements that will throw the Vikings off

Swift enjoys another 100+ yards game
Sun God gets a 80+ yards
Chark finally gets 70+ yards
Hock will get season high output
Today they spread the ball around to deadly effect

Defense will blitz from every imaginable direction
Cousins has another below average day
DL keeps Cook below 70 yards

Viking fans are in panic after this humiliation
A couple Power Rankings come out with the Lions in the top 10

This board loses all sense and starts talking about a 11-12 win season!

Lions 34
Vikings 27

1 Like

Wellā€¦i guess 62-0 bc the drawing says so.

3 Likes

Tis the NFL Seasonā€¦

1 Like

Its the lions. So im not getting my hopes crushed.

1 Like

God, I love this, you know why?. Because as much of this game, maybe even more than the physical abilities of the players, is a true chess match between our coordinators. And FINALLY, we can have confidence that our coordinators can match wits with opposing coordinators. Itā€™s a beautiful thing.

1 Like

This is a game they lost in like 4 of the last 5 seasonsā€“a game after a win where you can get some momentum early in the year.

They win this one and the coaching staff has me 100%.

1 Like

Iā€™m really split. I have far too much PTSD to predict the Lions will a division road game of this importance. On the other hand Minnesota is clearly an organization in denial of the need for a rebuild. Aside from Jefferson, Oā€™Neill and maybe Cook all of their best players are at various stages of decline. I think we have a better roster though we may not have quite as good of a 1-2 combo of offensive stars. If we contain Cook and Jefferson within reason then I thikk we have decent odds of pulling off the W.

3 Likes

Tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Skipperā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah. 2-1 going into The Geno Smith led Seahawks, @ a Matt Patricia offense led Patriots team and @ Dallas with Bionic Dak or Cooper Rush will have us swimming in Honolulu Blue Kool-Aid.

2 Likes

Which is why Iā€™m skeptical of us winning. I really think weā€™re the better football team and match up well schematically on both sides of the ball. Every reason I think we could lose has to do with the SOL bug.

I mean thereā€™s no chance the bar gets 3 more kegs of kool-aid right?

1 Like

It would be great for the Lions to get the W, but it always seems like in times like these, the Vikings are good at putting the Lions back in their place.

3 Likes

Past performance is no guarantee of future resultsā€¦

1 Like

I hope youā€™re right. It would be very satisfying.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.