Lions 7 rd mock draft

2 Likes

I’m fine with that draft. Really like the Muma pick. Not all that familiar with most of the day 3 guys.

I would be ecstatic with the first 3 Picks! I am really becoming a fan of Strong. DETROIT STRONG BABY [Carson Strong 2021 Full Season Highlights | Nevada QB | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect - YouTube]

1 Like

cmon you’re slacking. how are we supposed to know them if you don’t know them?

2 Likes

Any draft that has us taking a QB I disregard.

4 Likes

The guy has a mock with us getting Hutchinson and Devin Lloyd.

Schwing.

2 Likes

Did you see the way Goff ran into Campbells arms after the win? He’s our guy next year at a minimum. I have a feeling the Lions are going to swing for the fences this year and try to come out of the draft with Hutchinson and Hamilton in the first round. Maybe it’s just what I’m hoping.

1 Like

I agree an If you look back at my posts i said to den look at Moma close Right Now Not Knowing Who We Keep an might sign in FA
1a,Aidan Hutchinson DE Michigan
1bChris Olave WR
2 Brandon Joseph S
3a Chad Muma LB
3b Zay Flowers WR
That would make a very good two day Draft
All IMO are possible at those rds

1 Like

Check this LB out Damone Clark, LB, LSU 40-yard dash time: 4.59-seconds. Height: 6-3 Weight: 245 lbs

1 Like

Yeap he will move up draft boards as we go through the process. I think he’s a good fit for us. Should be available with our 3rd pic.

Not a bad draft but I would go

1. Edge Hutchinson
    1b. WR Burks
  2. S Brisker
  3. LB Damone Clark
    3b. WR Zay Flowers

Don’t really care for Olave that much I think he might be the most overrated WR at the top.

Joseph has been dropping and didn’t have as good of year and is more just a FS type witch is were walker plays, Brisker is more of a complete S and would be great pared with Walker.

And I think Clark is going to be really good and be a great compliment to what we have , he can cover and we could use that, he also great tackler. I think he’s one of the most underrated players so far in the process.

2 Likes

First four picks: (I think we trade up)

1 - DE Aidan Hutchinson
2 - DB Kyle Hamilton
3 - WR Alec Pierce
4 - LB Terrell Bernard

Lions biggest FA contract goes to a WR.

1. Wilson
  2. London
  3. Burks
  4. Olave

Nope I got a 100 says Jameson Williams goes before at least 3 of the ones you got listed, I know you got alot love for Ohio state guys, but not having Williams listed shows your Homer view of Ohio state players.

Oh shoot. I forgot about him.

The whole goal of my post was to show my ability to not be a homer.

1. Wilson
  2. London
  3. Williams
  4. Burks
  5. Olave
1 Like

I think it goes like this

Jameson Williams
Garrett Wilson
Treylon Burks
London
Olave

1 Like

Olave? Depends on what other WR’s are available but absolutely want a WR in the first 3.
Joseph is a really solid safety and waiting until the 5th round for a team in need like ours means the author hasn’t put too much time into assessing this team.
Muma, absolutely. Logan Wilson (Bengals), also came out of Wyoming and was killing it until his injury last week.
For me, Flowers is a “dime-a-dozen” WR. The most yards he had in a single game this season was 49 against possibly the worst team in the NCAA, U Mass. I like TE with this choice, they’ll be some great options and Brock Wright catching his 9th or 10th pass ever,(college or pro’s), wouldn’t make an NFL roster outside of ours.

The writer took a Safety in the 5th, I would be looking at DT here but wouldn’t be po’d if they grabbed another safety, the need is real.
Emezie in the 6th, eh, whatever, at least if we’re grabbing a “dime-a-dozen” WR it’s in the 6th.
Jalen Green, is he a safety or a CB? We need depth at both.
Ali Gaye and Uwazuirke? Well, if we’re going to take an Iowa State DE in the 7th why wouldn’t you go with Will Mc Donald who has more sacks, (11.5), than Uwaz and has 5 forced fumbles? I would pass on Gaye, grab Mc Donald and draft a “dime-a-dozen” WR here, like Isaiah Weston from Northern Iowa, he averaged over 24 ypc in his career.

shut it down dream corp llc GIF by Adult Swim

Call me a homer. Wilson is 10x better than Jameson.

Wilson

WILSON

Ohio State

Junior

• HT/WT

6’ 0", 188 lbs

• BIRTHPLACE

Austin, TX

FOLLOW

2021 SEASON STATS

• REC

• YDS

• TD

• AVG

Garret Wilson 6 foot -1, 181 pounds | 40 yard dash time 4.61

Jameson Williams

• WR

• CLASS

Junior

• HT/WT

6’ 2", 189 lbs

• BIRTHPLACE

Saint Louis, MO

FOLLOW

2021 SEASON STATS

• REC

• YDS

• TD

• AVG

Jameson Williams - 6-foot-2, 189 pounds. 40-yard dash time: 4.39.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

The only thing Williams is better at than Wilson is speed. And I’ll be very interested to see what 40 Wilson runs at the combine, because I bet it’s gotten better than 4.61. Wilson has better ball skills, hands, route running, body control, jump ball skills, and make-you-miss ability, and none of that is really in question.

1 Like