Lions - Chiefs Tailgate: Who's going?

one of he best bands to NOT be in the rock and roll hall of fame.

2 Likes

what are you wearing we’ll watch for you on tv

Sanders home blue, circa 1994. Only worn it four times.

3 Likes

Dead, sexy bro… Make sure to put a clean shave on that head too.

1 Like

We’ll try and meet up there.

1 Like

We will be down there at 1pm getting my
Lyft and going down early to tailgate me and the wife

Sitting here in Hannibal, Mo., Hopefully will be deep into BBQ this time tomorrow. See a couple of sites here then x-state.

4 Likes

There’s an old “Holiday Inn Holidome”, now named something else if it’s still open on the south edge of town. Bobby Rush used to play in the bar there. Packed and the crowd knew what they were gonna get. Good times.

1 Like

We are driving from Windsor tomorrow. Bringing my 7 year old kid but hes a chiefs fan. Is there any kind of official meetup? Havent really planned anything on the dsy of the game other then actually going to the game.

We are from Windsor we are leaving this morning flying out of metro at 8am. Me and wife are
chief fans but living in Windsor have to love some Lions too.

Hit the liquor stores for some local beer you can’t find in MI/AL

Saw them in Germany. Loved Ian.

1 Like

Whoever is going, make sure you post pics tomorrow.

We’re on our way down from Grand Rapids now, 10 hour drive puts us in KC around 6pm

4 Likes

I’ll be with a group of 6, Jman and his wife are going, just texted with TDmy pants, it looks like people plan on being kind of spread out. Anyone who needs my phone number PM me and I’ll let you know what I know. I’m not driving down until tomorrow and we’re going out to eat before the game but should be to the tailgate no later than 5-5:30 pm. Looking forward to seeing you guys and getting a group photo.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Y E S!!!

The barbarian horde is on the way, MFrz.

ITS TOO LATE!!!

hide the women and children!

3 Likes

For those who are going…

@1CasanovaJack
@TouchdownMyPants

And anyone else …

Will be with locals. Season ticket holders tailgating near stadium entrance.

Parking is J10

That’s all I know for now, will get a hold of you boys tomorrow

3 Likes

Enjoy the game, enjoy the food, & enjoy those drinks

1 Like