Lions "current mindset" is to select Kayvon Thibodeaux with the 1st pick if they end up with it

Far fewer women can pull off the baldness than men, but It can be done. I’ve been thinking of getting a bunch of bald humans around to go to children’s cancer centers and give them love/help them to see bald as cool. Maybe some women like this would be able to chip in and help?

I saw a woman downtown Orlando a few years back. She was bald and an obvious cancer patient. She looked just like Kiersten Dunst (sp?). I told her she was gorgeous and looked just like Spiderman’s girlfriend, and she threw her arms around me and started bawling in love and appreciation.

Humans need bald dudes to step up.

As for this lady, she is pretty enough to pull off the baldness. It’s probably not my favorite look for her, but she is still pretty.

1 Like

Don’t you agree, Whatever Name NewYorkLion is now going by on this board?

New York Lion = phunny pharm maybe ?

Now that thar is funny, I don’t care who you are.

2 Likes

Whatever name he’s going by, he was/is a good poster.

3 Likes

Damn. I take that back. Go big or go home, Josina.

My sources are telling me, the Lions are going to draft Frederick Pawlowski #1

Agreed. He called Herbert being a star and pounded the table for him.

Niiiice Call.

NFL insiders have told me that it’s going to be Sidd Finch.

1 Like

What was his position on the Okudah debate…I can’t remember??

He nailed that one for sure, credit to him. He was also a huge Greedy Williams fan (we argued both many times lol), which isn’t panning out quite as well, though it’s still early.

He and I both were Okudah fans. The last couple years have been rough.

I stayed away from the Okudah debate….that was draining to read. Simmons was my guy but I would have taken one of the QBs if not Simmons. But my mind was set on Justin Fields the very next year so I never really pushed for the QBs thru debate.