IR- Mollusk

2 Likes

LOL - Unreal
We’ve lost guys to the craziest shit. Leaf-raking, volleyball, conch-stomping

WTF???

2 Likes

Don’t forget the gd pizza

4 Likes

Those I highlighted are under are control So they will be Lion if offered.
Here are list expect to be on camp offer sheet

Brock Wright (ERFA)
C.J. Moore (RFA)
Jalen Elliott (ERFA)
Mark Gilbert (ERFA)
Bobby Price (ERFA)
Jessie Lemonier (ERFA)
Rashod Berry (ERFA)
Josh Woods (RFA)
Anthony Pittman (ERFA)
Jack Fox (ERFA)
Scott Daly (ERFA)
Riley Patterson (ERFA)
Jason Cabinda (RFA)
Evan Brown (RFA)
Tommy Kraemer (ERFA)
Ryan McCollum (ERFA)
Will Holden (RFA)
Tom Kennedy (ERFA)
The ERFA is set amount $825,000 the RFA can b e offered 3 i think different ranges most IMO will if offered get the lowest offer around 2.3 mil or they can take less an most of these guys likely take less . I think Brown will get a good offer his play earned him a little larger deal . They can take less its just based on Rd they fit into a bracket. So each RFA will be dealt with different .
Those are players whe have some kinda control over.

The UFA its all about getting a deal the good thing is most were not on big deals so to stay an build you the stock most will take close to same.
Harris play has earned him a deal he played for around one mil i think he resigns i think Reynolds the WR who signed for one mil deal last season an was cut will resign with Lions.
These deals will not have a lot a guaranteed bonus money so the can be released no big cap hit.
I would bring most back its just a number for camp on Cap . It only really counts when they make roster.

How could we forget the PIZZA???

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, that was no particular order just who I thought it would be better to keep than roll the dice on some unknowns.

Wow - yup

pizza incidents…puppy chasing…