Lions hosting DT Malcom Brown

Ha! Darned IPhone! Should be a link now.

1 Like

retro internet GIF

The worst is when the phone would ring and kick you off!

5 Likes

Man i May have been wrong with my prediction on the DL thread! Maybe we do make a move

HaHaā€¦. post of the day!!!

2 Likes

There is no way you have to release Levi you make it sound simple its not.

I would be ok with those signings but depends on cost.

They are not all pros an attitude counts a lot with team they are building.

2 Likes

I remember thinking the Lions were going to take Malcolm Brown in that 2015 draft and instead went with Laken Tomlinson.

6 Likes

4800 baud modem crushing itā€¦

1 Like

Levi is more expensive to cut now than he is to keep.

Worst caseā€¦ he ends up on IR with a chance to develop.

Cutting him now is the worst outcome possible.

9 Likes

Man, those days. I remember when the 56k modem came out. It was such a huge dealā€¦

4 Likes

Napster!!!
They call that shit ā€œinternet piracyā€ then expect us not to do it?
Who TF doesnā€™t want to be a pirate?

7 Likes

No Kidding.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the estimate here guys?

If we donā€™t see Brown has signed by end of weekend itā€™s not happening?

1 Like

I somehow missed this thread.
Come on Brad, give us the big fat guy that weā€™re thirsting for. Git 'er dun.

1 Like

I have no comment on whether Malcom Brown is good or not. But Mr. Google told me that he is 6 2 and 320#. Significant difference between 320 and 290.

I like girth in the middle.

Love love that movie.

1 Like

I think heā€™s probably looking for guaranteed money and is holding out for it. The Lions werenā€™t offering guaranteed money so heā€™s shopping around. B. Holmes loves to play hard ball with 1 year deals with vets.

Personally Iā€™d love to have Brown vs the Eagles, but if he signs after week 1, nothing is guaranteed and that may very well be what Holmes is looking at.

3 Likes

First of all, love the new profile picture!

In the article about ST from POD I just posted in the other thread, they said Cornell was not at practice todayā€¦ could be nothing, could be something maybe?

1 Like

Thx brother!! Loved Boyd as a kid growing up in the 90ā€™s! Still have his jersey on my wall. I played linebacker myself, and was kinda slow like Boyd, so of course I admired him. But we were both tackling machines, haha

Interesting, trade Cornell for a bucket of marbles and a few baseball cards and sign Brown!!

1 Like

Cornell probably gone

2 Likes