Lions Land Hard Knocks on HBO

6 Likes

I am not excited about this.

Then again, with MCDC, this could be spectacular television.

10 Likes

I am excited to see it, thing is if it were to ever happen this year is probably the best one.

13 Likes

Definitely looking forward to this!! Finally get a behind the scenes look at what the heck is going on with this franchise.

9 Likes

I haven’t been that into hard knocks over the last few seasons. I just don’t think it has been a very good show but I’m definitely interested if it’s the lions. Pretty cool imo! Looking forward to this.

5 Likes

Can’t wait, always loved Hard Knocks.

3 Likes

I only say this because I worry about the affect on the team. I think it will be highly entertaining. Love me some MCDC.

5 Likes

Over/Under on how many F bombs we get from MCDC?

6 Likes

Also, and I say this is all seriousness, do you think this might tip the scales for/against a free agent signing with us now? Does the Honey Badger want to be on HBO?

3 Likes

This is going to be awesome.

6 Likes

Guess imma gonna have to get HBO.

4 Likes

I have HBO MaxPlusBonus whatever now, so this is awesome.

I figured it would be us given the restrictions on what teams can be on, that we havent ever before and that DC is very compelling television.

I also think we may have a FA signing left like Honey Badger and that it may be excellent TV IF we take Willis given the narrative and that his time at Liberty changed him. All that is good TV as well.

2 Likes

Campbell has the personality to make this the best one yet.

Patricia is lucky they didn’t do it when he was coach because it would have exposed how terrible he was to the atmosphere.

5 Likes

Last year I was a flat no on wanting this as it was unnecessary interruption during year one of the new regime. FF to now, I’d still say no if it was my choice, but I think even one year later the team is MUCH better suited to handle the distractions of the cameras. The foundation has been laid. Everyone knows what to do, with who and when. Tempo has been established etc. I think it will be fun to watch and now I worry less about the distraction aspect.

5 Likes

Oh and JWill? Hilariousness waiting to happen.

7 Likes

MCDC
JWill
Hockenson
Goff’s Girlfriend

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

Looking forward to this. Lions will not be competing for the Super Bowl this year yet, so its a good year to get this over with. Plus the team has some personalities again so they seem like a great team to showcase.

2 Likes

I am hoping that she gets her own spin-off. Also, I am glad that spin-off would be on HBO.

4 Likes

It’s so easy to add and cancel nowadays.

That’s what Kevin Spacey said!

1 Like