Lions make more moves

Sam Martin must still be in pain from that vicious hit he took in the Giants game.

P.S. Bring back Bo Jackson. “Bo knows football.”

I like what Bo does at the 2nd level. If he gets a head of steam he is dangerous out there.

2 Likes

Sorry if it came off wrong — that was not directed at you
I was trying to support your point
:crazy_face:
I can assure you it’s not a med situation

He’s one of the few guys that caught my eye in college
(I don’t really pay attention)
Why has he not caught on in the NFL?

I’m not really sure. He’s been with some teams with good running backs, but even so, the fact he’s bounced around probably means he’s not that good.

Hopefully, this is one of those times where we luck out. Because I didn’t think he was that bad in college.

If he played I could tell you. But they literally wont even put him on the field and see what he can do. If he gets a regular season carry for us…it will be his 1st in the league.

He’s actually on track to play for them for the first time this week. So unless you believe WITH Diggs, we do make the playoffs, even not having him play for us for the past 2 games, then we are playing for 2020 anyway. Diggs was a solid player, but he was not solid this season for us. I liked the guy always have. But I’m not acting like he was playing like he did the past couple seasons. He’s 5’9 and that isn’t changing. They like Will Harris’ length and he was coming along enough that with all the factors considered they made the move. Was I disappointed? Yes. Would he have helped us? Well up to and including last week, probably not and we have an extra pick next year.

So, should we trade the other 52 players as well, since we aren’t going to make the playoffs with them?

Diggs was a scapegoat and nobody using logic thought he was a problem, especially since he was playing with a nagging injury. Our defense actually got worse without him and his replacement is god awful even when healthy.

2 Likes

This is what I said your argument was in another thread. You can’t trade a single player on this team unless you trade all of them. What a silly position to take.

1 Like