***Lions @ Packers Monday Night Football Game Thread***

Lions first drive: score or not?

Lions had the longest break possible to prepare for this first drive and its scripted plays. Does DET score a TD or FG?

Im saying yes, points are scored.

Yes, I graduated from MSU.

2 Likes

#brilliantparenting

The love of this team is something you will share with him for the rest of your life. Positive anchor to Sunday and football with dad! Love it, man

1 Like

Time to start prepping the snacks. My oldest daughter is 7 and realized the lions must be playing because I was making a ton of eats.

I think we can win. Just need lions to execute!

1 Like

Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) tweeted at 5:44 PM on Mon, Oct 14, 2019:
Detroit Lions inactives:
S Quandre Diggs
DT Mike Daniels
DL Da’Shawn Hand
CB Amani Oruwariye
G Oday Aboushi
G Ben Benzschawel
QB David Blough
(https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/status/1183876239939002369?s=03)

ARob in that’s good. Slay in is great. No Diggs is a big ouch

who is our backup QB?
I guess I’ve lost track.

Fun Fact: we will be playing two Thanksgiving games this year starting tonight.

3 Likes

Jeff Driskel

Thanks. LOL

Time isn’t flying by.

1 Like

I see that DT Atkins we just brought up from the PS is active, so I’m guessing we’ll see him and Strong a little bit and less of ARob than usual. Hurts to see Diggs out, but getting Slay back is good news. So is getting Hock and Amendola back, let’s see just how good that GB defense really is.

Wait, you’d have like $20…

If you listen, you can usually hear the wheels coming off whenever we have a lead. The comebacks and the leads holding are by far the exception

News we can use!

1 Like

That sucks about Quandre. Hammys can be tricky

What a great piece on Kelly and Matt. For those that didn’t see it, Matt will wear a blue bracelet tonight inscribed with “Kelly Tough”. Matt Ryan’s wife made it. Good people the Stafford’s and Ryan’s.

2 Likes

Okay almost time for the Lions show the NFL exactly who they are this season. Time to take names and kick but. Go Lions.

Getting closer…

Why isn’t it 8 yet?

You do realize how many 4th Qtr comebacks Stafford has right? Like 26 or so. And in every one of those at least 20 people on the game thread declared the game to be over.

So yea, I would take 26 x 20 x $5