Lions Resign CJ Moore

6 Likes

ST and safety 5.

Crazy that he got more than Elliot

6 Likes

There is the safety depth we all wanted… Good on special teams.

Agreed, that is nuts.

5 Likes

Not really. 1.6m per year and then the incentives. Seems fine.

3 Likes

Yea, got no issue with the contract for Moore, just shocking how little Elliot got in comparison who has been a starter in the nfl.

5 Likes

4.5 / 2 = 2.25

Just seen this. Came back to post lol.

I am happy with this signing. Clutch in clutch needed times. Over paid a bit, but still ok.

1 Like

Eliot rumored to have a bad shoulder, likely, carried considerable weight, into Holmes willingness to re-sign Eliot. Eliot was injury-prone with the Ravens and continued on with the Lions in 2022.

2 Likes

Oh My God Holy Smokes GIF

An injury prone starter in the nfl who had a bum shoulder at the end of last year……maybe that shoulder is worse than the lions wanted to finically risk?

So I wanted to do a Hansel and Gretal bread crumb gif and they had this and I couldn’t pass it up even if it makes no sense but is ■■■■■■■ hilarious. :joy:
Ben Stiller Hansel GIF by Zoolander No. 2

1 Like

Sounds like a certain WR…his name I won’t mention… :wink:

Baby Shark Swimming GIF by Super Simple

1 Like

“And then the incentives”

im happy with this… from a ST POV more than db detpth

Also of note… CJ Moore averaged 27.5 yards per carry last year! Elite running back. haha

3 Likes

Man will you guys get that second T in Elliott’s last name. I’ve seen this spelling for months and I’ve finally had it!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Relax Waiting GIF by BMKL

1 Like

Hey, like @stephenboyd57 inferred, we need our special teams weapon on sneaks! :sunglasses:

Interesting!

OK, so regarding that Iffy thread :slight_smile:

If they draft a Safety, Iffy is on the bubble.

But you’re right. This could very well be Safety #5 and they only go with 5 ILB’s instead of the 6 they had last year.

1 Like

Good point. And why do we need 6 linebackers, shit we rarely play more than 2 at a time. Also, what does Houston count as!? He’s kinda a D-end, but also plays a bit of linebacker

Houston could be a real wild card…because he did play off the ball at Florida for a few years. If he could develop into a hybrid linebacker/edge guy, then the linebacker spot looks a lot deeper all of a sudden.

Our LBs are below average.