Lions sign CB Cam Sutton (3yr - $33m, $22.5m guarenteed)

makes sense since he’s also often toast

3 Likes

oh no you didnt GIF

I don’t either but from what I hear the Lions think Okudah is serviceable and the biggest issue with our secondary was coaching.

I still don’t think we pick it up. I think he’s in a prove it year. He will be starting opposite Sutton and get a chance to prove himself there.

3 Likes

Football Writer Doogie Houser approves of the Lions’ moves

2 Likes

Jeffrey is better than he’s getting credit for

3 Likes

Analzone just said that he has been training with Sutton for the last 3-4 offseasons and looks forward to this offseason knowing they are teammates now.

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

I actually prefer that. Get him in a contract year. He will be extremely motivated to play well and earn his next pay day.

https://www.youtube.com/live/q2QtZRaraFU?feature=share

Cam Sutton speaking to media now (live)

1 Like

'preciate ya.

With yesterday 4:00 being officially the new league year, I wondered when we’d hear from the new guys.

1 Like
2 Likes

Is that the WORST hat fit of all-time?!

I can’t look away…it’s all I see.

1 Like

Hey, it’s a Lions logo in Steeler colors. Perfect fit.

HugeCowboyHat

1 Like

Impressed by Cam Sutton’s press conference. His best trait as a football player has been described by Pittsburgh media as communication. I see now what they are talking about. Between Tracy Walker and Cam Sutton…there is no excuse for a guy to be in the wrong position or lacking information. He’s gonna fit in perfect with that secondary room.

5 Likes

LOL - another advantage of shaving your head

1 Like

3 Likes

Love it.
Is energy SO important. Almost more important than anything. Blows my mind, when ppl can’t see it.

2 Likes

“Harry, I was robbed by an old lady and I didn’t even see it coming”

dumb and dumber GIF