Lions sign CB Emmanuel Moseley (1yr/$6m)

I still believe we need to go CB in the first 2 rounds somewhere to plan for guys leaving on all these short term deals in the next 2 years.

1 Like

I’m gonna forgive Brad just this one time…

2 Likes

There’s free speech, and then there’s yelling “Fire” in the theater. Your quote is the latter… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That’s exactly why don’t even consider a mock until April.

But god bless u for trying that many times

Holmes and Campbell don’t plan on slipping in to the playoffs. They plan on kicking down the door and all comers. Last season already gave notice and they can’t let that be wasted. They’re making a statement now too. IMO

3 Likes

“All roads lead through Detroit”

2 Likes

I think the 2nd rd is possible. I think at #6 we are going Tyree Wilson, he checks all the boxes. At #18 I wouldn’t be shocked to see us go offense.

I could diffently agree with this. It’s really going to be interesting as we all know Holmes is not easy to read. I could see a CB at 18 is one of the top guys are there yet, at 6 who knows…DE,DT,G/T, and yes, even a QB.

1 Like

I’m kind of at the point where I’m not falling in love with any prospect. Like you said, any position is possible and I believe that too. I think QB is a shock the world pick like Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson but it could happen.

1 Like

He does not check the boxes for me lol. There is no prospect besides Anderson and Carter that check all the boxes in the top 10 from a talent standpoint.

Wilson is a reach in a class with a lot of solid edge rushers. I do think he’s in play because everyone’s a reach besides the two I mentioned.

He tore his ACL just 5 months ago? Are we paying him 6 mil to rehab and get back to 100% for the playoffs?

Carter checks all the boxes?

From a talent standpoint, yes

I’m really thinking as you are. If the 2 DL guys are gone is anyone really worth the 6th pick. I would like a trade down if at all possible.

We all know Dan and Brad think differently and know one knows what they’ll do. They see players in a different light than others at times.

1 Like

Never mind, I missed the “from a talent standpoint”.

1 Like

Maybe people forget they this is what Vaitai provides us as well.

2 Likes

Who?

I haven’t forgotten. Back injuries to lineman scare the bejeebies out of me.

2 Likes

I Thought you said they needed a CB?