Lions sign CB Emmanuel Moseley (1yr/$6m)

I’m with you on the G at 6.
DL is my guess.
However, based on the two that have some connections it sounds like offense, so WR or RB or OT…

to replace Gilmore

My goodness. We don’t CBs? It’s like that?

We’re soooo deep at CB now? Harris and Lucas are good enough that we ship Okudah out?

Go Away Swimming GIF by Gini Wijnaldum

Y’all need a little wake-up.

1 Like

Carter DT
Bijan RB
O’Cyrus RG trade up

That’s best case scerario

6 Likes

Agree with this.
Culture
Foundation
Adding more pieces now without killing the future.

Longterm growth, but, 2024 going all in after making it to the NFC championship game or SB. Yea, I’m guzzling something right.

Woodson bourbon and a dbl IPA, rough end to the day.

1 Like

The Office Reaction GIF

A week ago Skoronski was ranked 7th.
I just looked and now he’s ranked 12th.
I’m not sure what impact that will actually have, but, that’s very awkward for us. I didn’t mind the reach, taking a #7 ranked player at 6oa.
If he is truly the #12 ranked player, that changes the whole dynamic.
Taking a #12 player at 6oa is and bit too much of a reach. He likely won’t be there at 18, and I would not be happy trading up to get him with so many other options.
I still think he’d be a helluva player for us, but, the pause is there, at this point.
Btw, Witherspoon is now ranked #7.
Yes, AR is ranked #6.

To hell with it.

QB at 6.

It’s a greater possibility today than it was prior to the start of the week.

2 Likes

If the 2 Defensive Lineman are gone I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

Depends which QB is there imo.
AR, maybe
Stroud, Im up there faster than with Hutchinson.

1 Like

I’d be more inclined to trade back with the Titans (11oa), get my guy and beans.

2 Likes

You think Banks goes round 1 or you don’t like him?

That’s fair, I didn’t even consider trades in my comment, just focused on staying at six.

I think you are going to be pissed come draft night. I see the Lions passing on Carter because he doesn’t fit the criteria of Campbell/ Holmes. I think Carter falls out of the top 10. Anderson is gone at 3 to Arizona.

1 Like

If they like AR and he’s there he makes sense in terms of Goff’s timelinr. I don’t think AR is there at 6 though.

Levis does seem like a Dan kind of dude. No idea what they’d think beyond that.

This is setting up to be an hilarious draft night. What, 44 days away? There’s going to be a measurable portion of the fanbase freaked out. We’ve had 2 gifts with Sewell and Hutch, but now we’re setting up to pass on a turd and “overdraft” a skill-position player.

4 Likes

Your examples and your messaging doesn’t quite match up.

Lindebaum is on his way to being a stud C, kinda was already.

I think Kyle Hamilton was one of the best Safeties his rookie year as well.

No wonder the Ravens are always good for decades.

I’m not saying they weren’t good. They definitely were. But they’re positional value was overrated pre-draft, and I think the same is true of Branch.